Capture ideas when inspiration strikes. Bring your notes, to-dos, and schedule together to tame life's distractions and accomplish more—at work, at home, and everywhere in between.
What's New In This Version:
● Now you can easily add links to other notes in Evernote right from the Insert menu.
● We've upgraded how you can view note links in Evernote. Instead of a boring old link, you can choose to see either a preview of the note's contents, a text link, or the note's title.
● You can now select different default views for links and attachments inside a note. Just open the Notes section of the Settings menu and choose your preferred way of viewing images, links to other notes, YouTube videos, and Google Drive files.
● We're continuing to improve recurring tasks, thanks to your feedback! Now on the "Custom" recurrence screen, you can say when you want the recurrence to start, as well as choose from more specific monthly recurrence options, such as "the 2nd Thursday".
● New! Offline Notes on mobile allows Personal, Professional and Teams users to select specific notes to access offline on mobile—without having to download an entire notebook.
You can download Evernote from the App Store for free.