AppleTV Firmware Download Locations

AppleTV Firmware Download Locations

arkhi - December 5, 2018 at 6:38pm
In your update today (5 Dec 2018) you included details for tvOS 12.1.1 but still don’t have the Apple TV 4K listed
Mengch - December 14, 2019 at 3:49pm
Hello everyone
knot2bfound - September 26, 2017 at 6:27pm
The new interface in ATV11 is terrible now "watched or unwatched, no information other than title and poster is available for any movie... All the info and imageless was formerly a "scroll through". I hate this interface and it takes twice as long (or longer, to find the movie i was looking for, but if I make the wrong selection the process starts again. I have 1670 movies on my ATV, nothing was wrong with the previous interface which allowed much quicker browsing and selection from the library. Reversion is futile as Apple will stop supporting TVOS 10.x soon, and unlike old computers this will wreck the system again. C'mob Apple... at least give us the option of interfaces. Make it usable over someone else's idea of "pretty".
juanaltamira - January 27, 2017 at 8:50pm
The last IOS version for Applle TV 3 is 7.2.2
drigo marki - September 13, 2016 at 6:52pm
LOL, so glad I switched to Amazon fireTV last year. No more drama with JB and Kodi functionality. It just work as suppose to.
badoo login - September 5, 2016 at 7:55am
I like your amazing post.thanks for share this with us. Good and full of knowledge.
Greg Solomon - March 26, 2014 at 3:21am
I cant downgrade ATV3 from 6.1 to 5.3, keep getting 3194 error...does downgrading actually work?
Tony - February 18, 2014 at 12:07am
100th comment. :D I am so proud of myself with whatever I comment 24/7
Bryan - February 17, 2014 at 11:10pm
Hi there I'm just about to purchase a 1st gen with a 300gig hd, it says version 2.4 though I will have to update this, will I be able to jailbreak once I've updated? Ty for any help
John Bernard - February 4, 2014 at 5:58am
I hate iTunes and now I hate ATV along with some of the proprietary apple hardware. I hate losing iTunes libraries and I hate having to fix things every bloody time there is an iTunes update.
Samsung Trolls Long Live - February 4, 2014 at 11:54am
I love iTunes and I can't wait for Apple TV, never had issues with either.
juju396 - January 5, 2014 at 8:52pm
All: you need to check to see if you have any saved shsh blobs / signatures / firmware on your apple tv. If not, then you cannot downgrade your firmware. Firmware 5.3 now available for untethering via season pass http://blog.firecore.com