Unofficial BlackSn0w Update Unlocks iOS 4 GM Seed

Unofficial BlackSn0w Update Unlocks iOS 4 GM Seed

Posted June 13, 2010 at 1:55pm by iClarified · 15 comments · Add Comment
hyke - June 14, 2010 at 5:45am
this must be a total joke, and I really find it so abusive that they are holding back the unlock for 3.1.3 with the latest firmware. We have been suffering for months now, god damit release the unlock
CERPINTAXT - June 14, 2010 at 6:45pm
SHUT UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Zeljko - June 15, 2010 at 3:24am
FUCK YOU CERPINTAXT !!!!!!
Marcelo Ramos - June 19, 2010 at 2:03am
I just updated my iPhone 3GS with iOS 4 and the unlock work great for the Brazil TIM, have a look http://yfrog.com/61dn8j ... baseband 5.11.07... great
Alex - June 14, 2010 at 3:29am
Wat will happend if i install this on iphone os3.1.3 05.12 ??
Blondie - June 15, 2010 at 3:03am
Kaboooommmmmmmmmmmmmmm.............., that will happen to your iphone..
wjm178 - June 14, 2010 at 1:17am
this unlock doesn't help us!!! ALMOST everybody has 5.12.01 so??? we are waiting for the unlock of it....... i have a 3Gs unlock since december last year waiting for the unlock for 5.12.01.......
albert - June 13, 2010 at 11:12pm
this really messed up my phone...
Jeff - June 13, 2010 at 6:34pm
I made a misstep when upgrading 3.1.2 to 3.1.3 and now I have 5.12 on my iPhone 3G. Do you expect that I'll have any options short of selling this phone and buying a phone that still has 5.11? I've been relegated to using a used Samsung Behold 2 and it's NOTHING like the ease of use I enjoyed with my iPhone. Thanks!
Ipwn - June 13, 2010 at 4:12pm
How is it possible to install os4 with 5.11.07 baseband? Even 3.1.3 has 5.12.x baseband. Isnt the original bb for iOS4 suppose to be 6.x.x?
ED - June 13, 2010 at 4:59pm
Thats y you need to preserve your baseband at 5.11.7 by using Sn0wbreeze or Pwnage, plus do not updating via iTunes.
Blondie - June 14, 2010 at 1:17am
It is not a question of preserving 5.11.7. Most 3gs are now 5.12.01. Some of us still waiting for an unlock.
Jimmy - June 14, 2010 at 1:57pm
Do you ppl not know that they do sell "Unlocked" iPhone around the world. Hacking community has done this for us at no cost. At least give them credit for still working on it. I understand we need unlock for latest bb but the hackers are not obligated to do this for us!
mario - June 14, 2010 at 3:14pm
You can upgrade with the PwnageTool to iOS 4 GM leaving the 5.11.07 baseband. Here is a tutorial, http://www.redmondpie.com/blacksn0w-rc2-unlock-ios-4.0/ But remember.. Proceed only if you are an advanced user.
andrew - June 15, 2010 at 1:14pm
Ok ... totally followed this one and i now have a 3gs with iOS 4.0 jailbroken and still on 5.11.07!! Dude this is so cool... damn, why did i pre order a new iphone ... will I ever use video conference ( only two of my friends will have the phone) so that leave iMovies for iphone, HD recording and better camera lens. Hmmm.. if these don't interest you stay JB and leave the new phone alone for now.
Prev 1 of 1 Next