October 3, 2022
Upcoming Comex Release Will Jailbreak All 4.0 iDevices

Upcoming Comex Release Will Jailbreak All 4.0 iDevices

Posted July 5, 2010 at 12:26pm · 61 comments · Add Comment
Jack
Jack - July 12, 2010 at 4:10am
Good job! But when can we jailbreak perfectly?
alisamurai
alisamurai - July 8, 2010 at 6:58am
iphone ios4 spirit
yank
yank - July 8, 2010 at 3:10pm
?????????????????????????????????????????????
blue1ce
blue1ce - July 7, 2010 at 3:32am
TIPs to activate any iphone without sim (may be useful for those whose iphone strucked on emergency screen) 1)install software like Fiddler which tampers data (both incoming and out going data) 2)get any ICCID number of your iphone service provider (like AT&T in US) 3)connect iphone to itunes 4)itunes sends a request to 2gactivation server with IMEI,ICCID and serial number(its simple http request with 6 request parameters) 5) now replace your ICCID number with the service provider ICCID number (you can take any of ur friends ICCID number using that network)using fiddler 6)itunes send around 9 fields(everything will be sent as post data) .Now replace service provider ICCID number with your number.
Riz
Riz - July 7, 2010 at 5:41am
Hello I dont get whats the iccid number you talking about. I have an iphone 3g and its from poland but live in uk. The phone was restored and it got locked. Now i dont have a sim to activate it, please advise step by step. Thanks
yank
yank - July 7, 2010 at 7:49am
hy dud m usin mac, what is fidler..i av no idea for fidler..what is it.plz lemme knw.....
Nate
Nate - July 7, 2010 at 12:34pm
Umm, why not just put iTunes in to activation only mode?
robin
robin - July 7, 2010 at 7:49pm
dude can u lend me ICC something... im stuck in emergency without any at&t im here in philippines.
bane
bane - July 10, 2010 at 6:55am
can you give us a little more detailed description of steps 5 and 6 please? i must be doing something wrong because when i try that i get "iTunes was unable to verify your device" message.
Accordv618
Accordv618 - July 6, 2010 at 12:47pm
Hey guys quick question, I bought a 3GS from my friend, need to use it on tmobile,.. It has 4.0, 5.13.04, has the old bootrom and has never been jailbroken, will this work for me? Is there anything out there or do I have to wait?? Thankss
Anthony Vargas
Anthony Vargas - July 14, 2010 at 4:18pm
I am in the same situation as you. 3GS, 4.0, old bootrom. From my research I have came to the conclusion that there is nothing we can do right now until a new jailbreak is released.
jefflee
jefflee - July 6, 2010 at 5:16am
is this can jailbreak iphone 3gs 4.0?my iphone now was stuck on conect to itunes
eLL Mobile Maldives
eLL Mobile Maldives - July 6, 2010 at 12:15am
we do make micro sim card "eLL Mobile Maldives" hopefully can be unlock iphone 4 after comex release his jailbreak. thanks eLL Mobile
Sinic
Sinic - July 5, 2010 at 8:19pm
Yep, tool about sums you up
kirto
kirto - July 6, 2010 at 10:06am
SAD GUY!
anon
anon - July 5, 2010 at 5:39pm
What's the point of an unlock? I don't have a mirco-sim card to even use on the iPhone 4 or iPad whats the point....? Does anybody have a mirco-sim card??
Dido
Dido - July 5, 2010 at 6:19pm
U can cat regular SIM card very careful and use it on IPhone 4. Tested and works. I don't know if it's going to work on iPad.
Livjeet Singh
Livjeet Singh - July 5, 2010 at 6:42pm
No that is not true you use a mini sim card not a regular sim card. I tested it and for me it did not work even cutting the mini sim perfect and the iphone 4 just said no sim.
Dido
Dido - July 5, 2010 at 7:31pm
Yes it is working. What part U don't get it. U cat regular SIM and make it Micro, put in in you iPhone 4 and works. U can activate one inactivated iPhone 4 with that modified card if it's a iPhone SIM with iPhone plan on it. TESTED WITH AT&T SIM.
Lostology
Lostology - July 5, 2010 at 11:21pm
It does work. I have a 3GS. I ordered the new iphone4 but wont get to me until three weeks. My brother ordered a few preorder iPhones and he got them on release date. He gave me a nonactivated iphone4. I took the regular sim from my 3GS and cut it to fit the microsim tray. It is a specific cut and not just a cut to fit the tray. Been using the iPhone4 without any issues.
Phone Guy
Phone Guy - July 7, 2010 at 8:09pm
It does work. I just activate a H20 Sim, and cut it, and the customer was able to using it. Since H20 is ATT mvno the phone did not need to be unlocked either...
blue1ce
blue1ce - July 5, 2010 at 5:32pm
Why wait until 4.0.1/4.1? Apple hires people to breach the iPhone just like the Dev-Team. Who's to say they don't find the exploit and patch it before 4.0.1/4.1? At least release it now, and hopefully people have learned their lesson and will not update.
Adam
Adam - July 5, 2010 at 10:27pm
thats a good idea, but im sure there will always be a jailbreak available somehow. i know apple is totally against jailbreaking their phones, but honestly they have to know that there is a huge market out there that would never buy an iphone if it wasnt for the jbing possibilities (me included). Its like crime, or war or drugs. we are all obviously against it but are we really ready for them to be totally gone? thats a lot of money. my 2 cents. /rant
jacob
jacob - July 5, 2010 at 11:24pm
Great apple, lots of good advice on your post.
muchachoBR
muchachoBR - July 5, 2010 at 3:58pm
can't find on @muscleNerd twitter account this comment that you guys have posted.. can you guys prove its truth to this comment supposedly made by MuscleNerd?
paul
paul - July 5, 2010 at 4:00pm
muchachoBR
muchachoBR - July 5, 2010 at 5:53pm
Paul that statement its not there.. i previously stated that i went on his twitter so i already had this twitter address i'm stupid as you can think.. if you can see. please copy and paste that statement straight from twitter..
muchachoBR
muchachoBR - July 5, 2010 at 6:07pm
sorry now i just found the statement... thanks..
Paul
Paul - July 5, 2010 at 6:49pm
that was rude.
sinic
sinic - July 5, 2010 at 8:22pm
Look first, write later... You dick
Surfer.Dude
Surfer.Dude - July 5, 2010 at 9:23pm
MuchachoBR is a efin douche-bag ungrateful.
Big Daddy
Big Daddy - July 5, 2010 at 11:39pm
Yes, he loves the cockmeat sandwich in his mouth.