The 'Official' Geohot Movie Trailer [Video]

The 'Official' Geohot Movie Trailer [Video]

Posted October 13, 2010 at 1:54am by iClarified · 25 comments · Add Comment
Rockey - October 14, 2010 at 7:40pm
Really! I mean, REALLY? I truly respect Geohot. But creating a movie on him? lol. And the kid did a great job, he's definitely smart. LEAVE HIM THE FUCK ALONE. How the fuck d'u know he's gay? Oh, maybe you're his bitch! And even if he is, why the fuck do you care? At least he is using his time productively, helping millions, literally. If being gay is all it takes to be smart then we all should turn gay, right? Bunch of losers. On the other hand, some people are actually saying "he's my heeero". Now that's just pathetic. Get a life. Just for the record, I got nothing against Geohot. If anything, I thank him and he has my blessings that this talent of his gets utilized for bigger and better purposes.
Ananymouse - October 13, 2010 at 3:51pm
This video is LAME!
george - October 15, 2010 at 6:41am
HEY GUYS IM NOT GAY SO DONT BELIEVE IF THEY SAY GEOHOT GEORGES IS GAY I AM NOT GAY AND IF U WANT UR UNLOCK SHUT THE FUCK UP I THINK UR GAY NOT ME
affy - October 13, 2010 at 3:11pm
yo i dont care wat these immigrants say UR FUCKIN AMAZIN GEOHOT >>>UNLOCKIN IPHONE UR THE BEST BURN U FUCKIN HATERS BURN
Geohot - October 14, 2010 at 8:53pm
saeed - October 15, 2010 at 5:52pm
Anu Saukko - October 13, 2010 at 1:17pm
Is he gay?
GEORGE - October 15, 2010 at 5:43pm
Virtual-Oz - October 13, 2010 at 11:39am
Guys - You should all kiss GeoHot's cute butt! He's done something amazing - get a life you jealous, unhappy morons! And by the way knock off that homophobic BS please! How old are you? 13 and in the closet yourself and just try to make other people as miserable?! And whether he's gay or not that shouldn't be any of your business anyway!
my word - October 13, 2010 at 11:57am
shutup faggot
Virtual-Oz - October 13, 2010 at 1:48pm
C'mon and stuff my mouth with your homophobic dick you pussy boy!
Belo - October 13, 2010 at 9:39am
He increase the importance of computer science to the world. He shows possibilities that most people doesn't ever thought. If I had more time, I would like to help him.
my word - October 13, 2010 at 8:31am
MAD gay the kid knows his shit but need laid.. and not by a dude which he obviously wants maybe if he finally got some pussy he wouldn't be such an attention whore whoever did this is as gay as he is
Virtual-Oz - October 13, 2010 at 11:41am
Homophobic prick, get a life and laid yourself! Maybe try a guy - it's AT LEAST AS enjoyable as pussy!
Kotico - October 13, 2010 at 7:14am
The kid is a genius and most important he love what he does... Yes a movie will be out there one day and not just about Geohot but about all ppl involved on jailbreaks unlocks and such... Nice trailer, well done :) Regards from Costa Rica
Virt - October 13, 2010 at 11:44am
I'm also a so-called 'fag' and you are a pathetic homophobic prick! Get a life!
Hmmmmm - October 13, 2010 at 5:45am
At 2:50 he's completely naked with blood on him and he has such a man bush u can't even see his dick... Manscape that shit dude lol. But seriously Geohot, you are a breed of your own, you rock bro
cadiunlock - October 13, 2010 at 5:45am
Agree Geohot it's Genius,Allah wish to protect you thanks for all.
Cyberdazed - October 13, 2010 at 1:33pm
There is a JB for 3G 4.1 you uniformed idiot. It's called Redsn0w. Do the research then whine to someone who cares.
Prev 1 of 2 Next