You can install the latest version from Installer using the iClarified repo. For a step by step tutorial please click here
Changes in iBlacklist 1.9:
* Outgoing work is being performed
* Multilist support added
* Adding numbers from contacts, recent calls and recent sms
* Search on contacts is performed to place the identification on our history
* Contacts view respects the default user configuration for sorting and displaying.
* Options for blocking calls/sms per contact
* Fix to the Unknown ID on calls (Blocked ID was fine on 1.8)
* Startup time drastically reduced
* Fix the problem of blank register key field
* Scheduler per list, with three options to set on each day, besides the start/end time:
- Disabled (the app works full time)
- Inside Interval
- Outside Interval
* Extras like:
- SMS privacy (disable notifications from non filtered SMS's)
- Call privacy (disable notifications from non filtered calls in lock mode)
- Call Forward Privacy (disable annoying popups of Call Forward Active and Outgoing Call Forwarded)
* Password can be disabled.
* Bug Fix for special chars problem on received SMS's
* Nice skin on tables added
* Add all numbers from same contact button added when browsing from contacts with more than one number.