September 29, 2022

Posted April 3, 2011 at 12:48pm · 65 comments · Add Comment
smile
smile - November 13, 2012 at 3:15am
how with bb 02.10.04
JC
JC - October 14, 2011 at 6:20pm
Hi. I would like to know if this procedure works to upgrade an iphone 4 from IOS 4.3.5 to IOS 5??? Thanks... JC
433JB
433JB - July 8, 2011 at 2:32pm
Hi, I have upgraded to 4.3.3 using this tutorial, everything worked as given. However, after using FixRecovery43.exe, I am not able to get out of emergency screen. Can any one tell me how to get out of emergency screen? Thanks,
JF Gauthier
JF Gauthier - June 3, 2011 at 11:20am
Does this also apply to update to 4.3.3, I can see in tinyumbrella that my SHSH is saved for 4.3.3, my guess would be to say it is safe to do so. But I may be wrong.
youngplay
youngplay - May 20, 2011 at 1:44am
I can confirm that this works also on 4.3.3
Khoi Ky Pham
Khoi Ky Pham - May 22, 2011 at 11:49am
how did u get it to work with 4.3.1? Can you give us step by step what you did and where you get the files? Thanks
as_usual150
as_usual150 - May 9, 2011 at 1:29am
Is this method work for all future ios versions????
mikaljan
mikaljan - May 4, 2011 at 1:30pm
I can confirm that this works with ios 4.3.2 also, make sure you are running tiny umbrella in the back ground and have TSS server running!! The steps for upgrading to 4.3.2 without upgrading the baseband is the same as 4.3.1.
rolly
rolly - May 3, 2011 at 9:32am
Worked for me after trying loads of other sugestons...thanks!!
iPhoneDonate
iPhoneDonate - April 28, 2011 at 2:15pm
http://www.iphonedonate.com The campaign to give money: who unlocked the iPhone 4 by software??
Trickdaddy
Trickdaddy - April 22, 2011 at 1:19pm
it seem like 4.3.2 is out but I like to keep my baseband so I am updating it to 4.3.1, the problem is that I am getting 16XX error which then I went back to step 5 but it like a loop getting the same 16xx error. I have TSS server running, and I try using Tinyumbrella 4.3 and 4.32 same problem. I also have try ignoring the error 16xx and ran the fix Recovery but I end up at the restore screen in Itune. I got this working before on another iphone. Anybody know what I am doing wrong?
RBrasil
RBrasil - May 24, 2011 at 5:37pm
I get the same loop. Let me know if you got an answer for this problem yet.
mrhernandez
mrhernandez - June 2, 2011 at 8:11pm
im having this same issue, were you able to fix it ?