November 28, 2022
The iClarified 2.0 Repository

The iClarified 2.0 Repository

Posted August 13, 2008 at 1:00pm · 50 comments · Add Comment
Jo.
Jo. - June 13, 2012 at 5:20am
Hey iClarified, can you do a icon maker with any picture we want? Thanks!
BEN
BEN - February 22, 2009 at 5:02pm
Is there going to be a silent/ring switch bypass created anytime soon for the firmware 2.2 and above? Iclarified had it for the 1.1.4 on the installer.. I would really like to have my ring tones working again.. So add it to cydia sometime soon please.
yo
yo - September 25, 2008 at 11:25am
LOCK.APP pleaseeeeee ...
ciph
ciph - September 6, 2008 at 9:04am
iBlaicklist is a must on cydia PLEASEEEEE! Great work!
rockingkev
rockingkev - August 18, 2008 at 5:45pm
Hello iClarified, Great work!!!! Could you please 'Port' the following to the new 4.0 installer 1. iLog 2. Agile messenegr for iPhone 3. categories 4. Chess Thanks
smar
smar - August 16, 2008 at 10:37am
First,thanks for a great and extremely useful site. I would love to see SMSD or an equivalent app ported to 2.0. Not being able to forward SMS's is for me the only major issue with this otherwise superb phone. Thx!
River Ninja
River Ninja - August 16, 2008 at 1:53am
Good Job Guys, we love you all!!! PYSL, chess, WE Tool, and iBlacklist. These will really do very great. Thanks you so much for all your good work
Stonedia
Stonedia - August 16, 2008 at 1:49am
Most important for me are: PYSL; iBlacklist; WE Tool (I think that is the name...a tool available in 1.1.4 that allows you delete SMS's, individual calls, and also allow u send contact by SMS). Very very useful; and finally Video Recorder
Stonedia
Stonedia - August 16, 2008 at 1:47am
Most important for me are: PYSL WE Tool (I think that is the name...a tool available in 1.1.4 that allows you delete SMS's, individual calls, and also allow u send contact by SMS). Very very useful Video Recorder
Wee Haha
Wee Haha - August 15, 2008 at 4:38pm
Thanks for the fast response. Keep up the good work. It is greatly appreciated.