AT&T Increases Price of iPhone 3GS to $0.99 With Contract

AT&T Increases Price of iPhone 3GS to $0.99 With Contract

Posted November 19, 2011 at 3:45am by iClarified · 9 comments · Add Comment
anthony - November 19, 2011 at 5:26am
at&t worst service on nyc never service.......
erv - November 19, 2011 at 4:59am
I work in Vegas. It's easy to get a fake ID here. Fraudsters get fake ID's that have SSN tied to them. The identity theft part is easy to pull off, but fraudsters don't want their bank account info traced.
bob - November 19, 2011 at 7:47pm
the only fraudsters are morons from at&t So called "fake id" many people use to protect their identity from at&t frausters
spliff - November 20, 2011 at 1:02am
help me out here. I'm trying to figure out wtf you were trying to say in your post. can you say that again, using different words? (seriously. Yes, I'm busting your balls a lil, but also curious what you were trying to say.) maybe?
spliff - November 20, 2011 at 1:04am
@bob my previous comment was directed at you. sorry for omitting that in my original post
bob - November 20, 2011 at 1:19pm
since you obviously exhibit comprehensive reading problem let me give you an example. AT&T overcharges customer because of their negligence or incompetence. Customer goes into dispute. AT&T instead of correcting their mistake confirms charges as valid. Customer refuses to pay for services he did not use. AT&T begins to charge interest on unpaid balance and terminates customer agrmt or even bans him. At this moment AT&T comitted fraud. For customer to be able use phone he needs to obtain so called "fake id"
Che - November 19, 2011 at 3:58am
F$&@ At&t.
Spritz - November 19, 2011 at 7:27am
Really? You're pissed at this article because it's 99 cents. Get a job scumbag
Che - November 19, 2011 at 7:50pm
Its because in Puerto Rico we have the iPhone 3GS for free and the iPhone 4 8G for $50.00 USD and the iPhone 4S starting in $99.00 16g. That’s way F$&@ At&t.
Prev 1 of 1 Next