September 29, 2022
ZiPhone Status Update

ZiPhone Status Update

Posted September 12, 2008 at 1:43am · 18 comments · Add Comment
faruk
faruk - September 13, 2008 at 10:23pm
I just found something that can crash any iphone/ipod and exploitability is being investigated. This vulnerability anyhow affects all models and firmwares. I can't tell you more about this. - Yes Zibri, it's called ZiPhone!...
SWarrior
SWarrior - September 13, 2008 at 8:41am
Don't throw a stone if you have a glass window, it may hit your's back. I don't really care who brings the next unlock, as long as it happens soon. Fact is this time Apple is calling the shots, unfortunatelly. I've had a locked 3G for a month now, tryed a couple a SIM pigbacks but none works and it's not a real unlock anyway. Movie and sports top players are all stars. As long as they do their job you put up with it. If not they vanish into the croud. Stop bitching, you're palying Zibri's game for, attention. Let him know that the only way to get praise is to come out with a workable solution. And he has proven by past deeds that he can do it.
Aaron
Aaron - September 12, 2008 at 8:20pm
Poor asshole. just to look the "good" comments in his worthless posts make wanna puke!
Jay
Jay - September 12, 2008 at 6:54pm
OMG... I found this bug, but I can't tell you. Apple knows how to reach me. Jesus.... can't he be begging any louder for attention. Zipshit, sod off ! Shows us a product that works and that isn't a rip off instead. Insane..... talk to the hand you loony.
Anita E
Anita E - September 12, 2008 at 4:54pm
Hey I was wondering if you could help me...everytime I try to download something from the installer I get a message that reads: Error Package download failed! Why is this? I am trying very desperately to download SIMport and a couple other things but the same thing happens for all of them. Help?!
ALFONS
ALFONS - September 12, 2008 at 1:41pm
"Stand and deliver!". Less talk, more action, please.
108
108 - September 12, 2008 at 9:46am
quite clever the guy his posts will cause traffic on his site = money
Khaled
Khaled - September 12, 2008 at 9:23am
Here we Go Again!!!!! If you guys want to know what i really thought about Zibri and his endless bulls*** read my comment (and others) here (https://www.iclarified.com/entry/comments.php?enid=1699#commentsanchor) This dude is soo much like a little girl 'm starting to think he (she) really is! He NEEDS soooo much attention it's not even funny! It's annoying! I mean people, read this, "As it happened the first time, I'm not rushing and as it already happened in february I'm not even sure I will release it." BLOW ME!!! DONT RELEASE IT!!! WHO GIVES A CRAP! "I'm not even sure i will release it" loooooool hahahaaa U little drama queen!! what a little bitch!! lol He is not the only one in the world who can do this!! JeremyR, Rosenkrieger, Rashaad, Faruk, Kev, Truth (and all others who see this little girl for what he really is) RIGHT ON!!!!!!!! Zibri, piss off little girl.
Anonymous
Anonymous - September 12, 2008 at 9:18am
Yes. I really start to dislike Zibri. If he isn't sure that the ZiPhone should even be released, then DON'T! We still have DevTeam - they do it for themselves like the logo quote, think for yourself. DevTeam seems the most, official one out there because they were the first group to form to step to challenge Apple before anyone else! I'm really getting ANTI-vibe FOR Zibri, now, and yes truly!
Unlock
Unlock - September 12, 2008 at 8:08am
Dev or zibri also not good. Must wait a few days or more to get new firware. Better chosse official unlock.