September 29, 2022
How to Perform an Untethered Jailbreak of Your iPod Touch 4G (Windows) [5.0.1]

How to Perform an Untethered Jailbreak of Your iPod Touch 4G (Windows) [5.0.1]

Posted December 27, 2011 at 2:08pm · 21 comments · Add Comment
epple
epple - January 23, 2013 at 5:08am
I am currently on 5.0.1 which I jailbroke using this method a year ago. Now I would like to do it again just so I can "Factory Reset" but still keep jailbreak. The only option I found was to restore the phone via itunes and then jailbreak again. The problem with that is...restoring with itunes will give me the latest 6.1 OS which I don't want. Any advice??
????
???? - September 17, 2012 at 6:26pm
??? ????????=) ??????? ????????=) ios 5.1.1
Ismael santos (Boston)
Ismael santos (Boston) - May 12, 2012 at 7:41am
Hi. I wanna know if you can fax me this information about how downgrade iPod. Touch. Please. If you can fax me. This information here is my number. Of the fax. # 617-276-3921. Thanks.
Ismael santos
Ismael santos - May 12, 2012 at 7:44am
Here is. My fax. Number. Please. Ineed. You help. 617-276-3921. Thanks. Very much. Ok. Att: Ismael santos from Boston.
aaron
aaron - January 21, 2012 at 3:36pm
hi i have an ipod 5.0.1 and i can go in DFU mode but Redsn0w wont detect that im in it..can some one please help am i doing something wrong?
RayBob
RayBob - January 15, 2012 at 11:03am
A million thank yous. Will donate.
Javier
Javier - January 15, 2012 at 6:03am
Help, I´ve been trying to run th redsnow and everything goes right until the system tries to reboot the ipod, then windows shows a message saying redsnow stop running and turns it off. I´m running the redsnow as an administrator and with windows vista compatibilty. What may I be doing wrong?
Chester B. Tan
Chester B. Tan - January 7, 2012 at 7:04am
Finally it worked. I had to manually select the IPSW file in the settings. For SHSH error telling you that the IPSW file cannot be downloaded this is the solution
Amir
Amir - January 4, 2012 at 11:07pm
i install cydia and when i want add source i got this eror http://up.vatandownload.com/images/jgdiaceqx3h85prbf67m.png
Amir
Amir - January 4, 2012 at 11:08pm
i got image from this eror here is the link of image http://up.vatandownload.com/images/jgdiaceqx3h85prbf67m.png
Chester
Chester - January 4, 2012 at 7:45am
Mine didn't worked. I have a white iPod Touch 4g 8GB The error said something about SHSH blobs. It occurred while holding the home button after releasing the power button
Chester
Chester - January 4, 2012 at 8:44am
Does it need the 4.2.1 ipsw file. I saw a shortcut with the redsnow program that needs the 4.2.1 ipsw file or should the filename be changed?
megan
megan - December 31, 2011 at 2:58pm
Worked fine, thanks so much :)
paigedetoskey
paigedetoskey - April 6, 2012 at 9:40pm
yeah can you like text me or something lol i need help on this