How to Jailbreak Your iPhone 4 Using PwnageTool (Mac) [5.0.1]

How to Jailbreak Your iPhone 4 Using PwnageTool (Mac) [5.0.1]

ReutM - March 22, 2013 at 2:12pm
try this one, http://www.rapidunlockers.com/ I have unlocked my phone on very very fast (about 6 hours total) and cheap, now i can update to any version without having to worry that my phone will be locked ever again. Only 9.99$ for phone unlocks
jojovan - April 23, 2012 at 2:51pm
Is this method updating baseband? And which version of baseband comes with 5.0.1 on iphone4? Now I'm unlocking phone with gevey and I wouldn't like to lose unlock possibility after updating.
Barbatozer - February 13, 2012 at 9:28pm
People, I just followed this tutorial and I made sure to check for "activate my phone" in PwnageTool, and it DID NOT end up activated. For everybody depending on an activate option make sure this might put you in a tough spot without the original SIM card.
Vishal - January 23, 2012 at 2:57pm
I have unlocked iphone 4 version 4.3.3 bb 1.59.00 can I use this guide to update to ios5.0.1 please reply thanks.
Eifan - January 22, 2012 at 6:35pm
Hi! The jailbreak didn't work for me. It says on iTunes that "This device isn't eligible for the requested build". I have a iPhone 4, it was on 4.3 i thing, I don't remember. But anywho.. Someone please help me.
Ido Ran - January 22, 2012 at 6:53pm
It is possible that you run TinyUnmbrela and it add some lines to you /etc/hosts file. Open it and removing lines that point to address like gs.apple.com Ido
Eifan - January 22, 2012 at 6:55pm
WhaT? I really don't understand.
Ido Ran - January 22, 2012 at 9:28am
I have install iOS 5.0.1 on my iPhone 4. The installation complete successfully. After that I've restore my data using iTunes but the process stuck in the middle due to insufficient disk space. This cause my iPhone to go into recovery loop and restore did not work from that point on. After many failed attempts I finally found a solution: Download the latest redsn0w (0.9.10b4 at the time I wrote this), inside the application click on Extra and select Recovery Fix. This will run only the part of the jailbreak that fix the recovery problem. This fix all the error inside iTunes suck as error 1604, 1600, 21, 27 etc. Ido.
anonmyousse - January 19, 2012 at 10:01am
I keep getting 1600 error when trying to restore the custom IPSW I cooked using pwnagetool. How do I fix this?
Lefex - January 24, 2012 at 1:54am
the same thing is happening with me, any help?
max - January 17, 2012 at 9:59am
Don't do this. iTunes go to the Internet and says: "This device is not eligible for upgrade". iPhone 4 4.2.1 iTunes 10.5.2 TinyUmbrella helped me kicked device from recovery mode.
Ecua4ever - January 14, 2012 at 11:30am
I'm personally love pwnage tool I use this tool all the time to update my iPhone 4 with out updating my baseband thanks DEV TEAM!!!!
Menon - January 2, 2012 at 10:15pm
I was on an iPhone 4 with an unsupported carrier and on Gevey Supreme SIM. This worked like a charm. And yes, activation doesn't work, so make sure you have any supported sim nearby (AT&T in my case) You will lose all Cydia apps. iOS Apps will be back after a restore. The only reason I did this was because being stuck on a tethered jailbreak WITH A Gevey SIM was painful!
Vrabie - April 27, 2012 at 9:07am
!A few questions: 1.) Where can I buy one of those MicroSIM to SIM-card arotpads you used in this video when you removed your MicroSIM from the iPhone 3G?2.) in an earlier video, you showed us a SIM to MicroSIM cutter that? looked something like a stapler. Where can we get one of those?3.) What camera do you use to film your videos?Thanks!!