How to Jailbreak Your iPhone 4 Using RedSn0w (Windows) [5.1.1]

How to Jailbreak Your iPhone 4 Using RedSn0w (Windows) [5.1.1]

jaiganesh - October 31, 2013 at 4:10pm
i am using iphone 4 japan which was jailbreak by redshow and i update latest ios 7.0.2 then mobile ask about insert sim card, i do no what to da ,i want to jailbreak new ios or old ios help me
althea - July 8, 2013 at 10:47am
hi my iphone4 locked from japan can i jailbreak it using redsnow? version is 4.2.1 modem firmware is 03.10.01 storage 16 gb. Thank you
althea - July 8, 2013 at 10:43am
hi im from philippines i have my iphone4 4.2.1 locke from japan can i unlocked this version is 4.2.1 modem firmware is 03.10.01 storage 16 gb. thank you
Tom Ramph - April 24, 2013 at 7:46pm
QUICKEST & EASIEST WAY TO JAILBREAK http://jailbreakdownload.weebly.com DOWNLOAD THE COMPLETE JAILBREAK PACKAGE
ReutM - April 24, 2013 at 8:09am
try this one, http://www.rapidunlockers.com/ . I have unlocked my phone there. very fast service (about 6 hours total) and cheap, now i can update to any version without having to worry that my phone will be locked ever again! Only 9.99 for phone unlocks!
jake - April 5, 2013 at 4:20am
restaurant and other public drinking,http://mbtukshoessale.blog.co.uk/ during the period of school bans on alcohol. Campus supermarket such as banning all alcoholic drinks to students. Notification rules, public drinking, drinking and drunkenness and alcoholism, cancel this school year assessment PingXian qualifications, http://www.louboutinukstockists.co.uk/ not served as student cadres shall not join the party.
hartred - March 11, 2013 at 1:45pm
i followed all the steps but the cyndia icon is plane white and cant open it what will i do help pls??
Ali - March 12, 2013 at 12:46pm
I think easy to jailbreak your iphone is by ( evasi0n ), so simple download the software, conect your iphone, open the evasi0n software and click on jailbreak.. in few second jailbreak complete without any problem or bulshit....! this is direct link try http://evasi0n.com/ PS: i still want to know how to unlock japan softbank iphone 4?
Pogz - February 26, 2013 at 2:27am
thanks a lot...
Ali - February 5, 2013 at 1:30pm
is any one simply answer that can i unlock iPhone 4 from japan lock from softbank...! if any one know please help and reply...!
Ashwin - February 5, 2013 at 1:55pm
Yes, u can jailbreak 5.1.1 with this software. To unlock you should have old base band(moderm firmware). That should start from 1.X.
Hsn - February 6, 2013 at 4:14am
I have iphone 4 (4.2.1) on bb: 4.10.01 Can i upgrade it to 5.1 using this method? last time i tried with sn0wbreeze i got error 3194 and all sorts of errors in the itunes. Do i need tiny umbrella or stuff like that in the background or will it work just like that Any help plz?
Sojib - February 6, 2013 at 5:41am
Dear Bro. My iPhone 4 locked by Softbank Japan. Version : 4.3.5 (8L1) Modem Firmware : 04.10.01 Can i factory unlock it? If yes kindly tell me accurate procedure. Thanks.
Ashwin - February 6, 2013 at 11:11am
Ali With out giving proper info about its difficult to reply u.
Sojib - February 7, 2013 at 3:50am
@ Ashwin. Plz give my question answer.
Ali - February 26, 2013 at 9:58am
I have Iphone 4, 5.1 Softbank Japan.. want to unlock and use sim card.. please help
Ali - March 1, 2013 at 11:13am
Hi Ashwin, my iphone is 4.. 5.1, Factory lock from Japan.Please help how to unlock and use sim card in Bangkok or Dubai..!
Ali - March 12, 2013 at 12:49pm
So after that can i use sim card in it?
rohit p - March 3, 2014 at 7:49am
Hi Ashwin I want some help from you bro actually i have an iPhone 4 white (32 GB) from Softbank Japan. IOS version 6.0.1, firmware: 04.12.02 and i want to unlock it in India by any method. i already ask by others in market and other sites but they were unable to help. Please let me know how can i unlock it. or it can be unlock or not? really need your help bro. just reply in my mail i would be very thankful to you :)
roshan max - June 17, 2015 at 9:54am
dearmare u unlock ur phone,
Sojib - February 5, 2013 at 10:20am
Can i jailbreak my iphone 4 came from japan? Please help me someone.
Joss - February 5, 2013 at 10:26am
Yes you can. Use redsn0w. And if your iPhone is on older BB. You can unlock unlock installing ultrasn0w. Enjoy!!
Sojib - February 5, 2013 at 11:19am
My Phone : Carrier lock by SoftBank JPN. Can i unlock it properly? Please help me in my email address. Thanks
Ashwin - February 7, 2013 at 8:15am
ashwin - February 7, 2013 at 8:16am
Sojib Plz give me the proper information so that i can help u. Modem firmware and OS is what i need to reply if u can unlock. Settings - General - About - Modem Firmware
Sojib - February 12, 2013 at 3:49am
@ ashwin, MODEL: IPHONE 4 16GB BLACK iOS: 4.3.5 firmware version 04.10.01 If you have any solution let me know plz,
sreenu - August 6, 2013 at 1:55am
hi Aswin, i have Softbank iphone 4 , 32GB.. can you please help me to how can jailbreak my iphone 4.. and provide the price to the process.. thanq