How to Jailbreak Your iPhone 3GS Using RedSn0w (Mac) [5.1.1]

How to Jailbreak Your iPhone 3GS Using RedSn0w (Mac) [5.1.1]

ReutM - April 24, 2013 at 8:07am
try this one, http://www.rapidunlockers.com/ I have unlocked my phone there. very fast service (about 6 hours total) and cheap, now i can update to any version without having to worry that my phone will be locked ever again! Only 9.99 for phone unlocks!
Mellish - October 20, 2012 at 12:03pm
Awesome. The whole family gathered around to watch the tiny print iPhone bios boot... 'Wow!'.. Smart people!
ahmed ezz - October 2, 2012 at 3:18pm
thanx for u
Dennis Hesselbarth - September 15, 2012 at 3:21am
Notice: If you have a locked phone from an Apple "supported carried" (eg: ATT) but you wish to jailbreak and unlock the phone for use on a "non-supported" carrier (eg: T-Mobile), you must get your hands on a SIM from the original supported carrier to successfully activate your phone during the iTunes restore. This is a new "feature" Apple has instituted. So find a friend on ATT and ask to borrow their SIM for 30 min. while you jailbreak to 5.1.1 and activate your phone. Then you can use UltrasnOw to unlock and use your "non supported" SIM.
Yarly Queiroz - July 13, 2012 at 8:57pm
How do i proceed with an 3GS old bootrom Custom 5.0.1 firmware? Do i need to generate a custom FW to keep my baseband and then, update it?
Tommy - July 13, 2012 at 8:32am
Is this jailbreak untethered? saw in may there will be untethered jailbreak for this 5.1.1. anyone know or experience?
alvent - July 6, 2012 at 5:59am
Hi, is this JB tethered for 3GS?
iloveipad - June 6, 2012 at 1:33pm
Thanks for sharing this great and informative post with us! The way of describing how to jailbreak your iphone 3GS using redsnow is good.Every step is cleared with the help of the snap shots which is given with each steps. How to jailbreak iphone
igbt88 - May 20, 2012 at 3:17pm
I jailbroke my iPhone 3GS with the latest resn0w yesterday. Since the jailbreak my screen is bluer than before! It's like the color profile for the monitor changed... but I didn't install any tweak or anything else for that purpose! How can I revert the colors to normal? Thank you! :)
sang6iru - May 18, 2012 at 1:30am
is that usefull since 10n1c said it's not gonna support on his untethred jb????