How to Install Windows 8 Preview on Your Mac Using Boot Camp

How to Install Windows 8 Preview on Your Mac Using Boot Camp

itaymis - April 11, 2013 at 8:07pm
http://www.rapidunlockers.com/ This is the Best site for mobile phones factory unlocks (SIM Free) : Only 9.99$ for phone unlocks
Biku - February 12, 2013 at 2:36am
Hi I install window 7 on my Mac but I can't figure how to got back to Mac I can only use window 7?
Andrew - November 16, 2012 at 11:56pm
I do have a problem with the audio drive can anyone help me ?
onlinemovies2watch@gmail.com - November 7, 2012 at 11:57am
do u have any Online Movie for the same.
alexlykos - November 7, 2012 at 10:44am
i have a problem...i choose the partition i want to make.and i put the windows 8 x64 installation disc and press install.after that there is a message saying "the installer disc could not be found"...what can i do to solve the problem...??
3744111 - November 2, 2012 at 12:18am
i get an error We couldn't create a new partition or locate an existing one. For more information, see the Setup log files after i format the partition and click next to install windows
ruben - November 1, 2012 at 8:15pm
I don't have the create option
Ben - March 29, 2012 at 12:56pm
Step Four You will now be asked to select from a series of tasks. Leave all 3 tasks selected and click Continue. I CANNOT SELECT 1ST BOX -> INSTALL WINDOWS 7 , WHY?
Radu - June 4, 2012 at 9:37am
i don't have the "create" option at all. all i have is "download latest..." and "install win 7"
6italia0 - March 28, 2012 at 3:16pm
So windows 8 is just putting a cheap version of their phone OS onto the computer? hmm, I wonder where they got that idea...maybe apple integrating SOME ios features into lion and mountain lion. The mistake here from what it looks like is putting the whole OS onto a computer format instead of just a few features. I think that windows just gets worse and worse everyday because the OS is just garbage, the only reason people use is is because its CHEAP and alot more people use it for that reason and that reason only. Just because alot of people use it doesn't make it good, just means alot of people just can't afford quality. I'm not trying to say this to sound like a fanboy, otherwise I would work in coffee shop somewhere, but instead I am just being realistic, if you have any common sense it's m,ore than obvious that windows OS is just a shitty OS, just my opinion
Locutus - March 28, 2012 at 5:53pm
It's funny how OSX users are always bashing Windows OSs as if they have something to prove or need to justify using a less popular OS. If you're secure in your use of OSX, why waste the time complaining about another OS? Clearly a lot of people enjoy using Windows OS. Seems a little silly to me. Just because you don't like Windows doesn't make it inferior, your preferences just happen to be different.
Raghav - August 15, 2012 at 12:25pm
"I am not a fan boy." Good one.
MastablastaCR - March 28, 2012 at 3:18am
I followed all these steps and installed windows 8 since launch but as well as many others we are experiencing freezes related somehow to heating. Something is wrong and many users are experiencing it.