iPhone Dev-Team Releases Jailbreak of iOS 6 for iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPod 4G

iPhone Dev-Team Releases Jailbreak of iOS 6 for iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPod 4G

CHEESEWHIZ - June 15, 2012 at 7:22pm
Sharpshooter sucks sharp cock
-.- - June 15, 2012 at 11:25am
What old womens have between their tits? ............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................The navel!
Yeah - June 15, 2012 at 11:16am
1.FUCK Dev Team,useless fuckers on jb scene,all they do is take smart people's exploits and trow them into redsnow.FUCK'EM! 2.FUCK Geohot! "oh,geohot,fighter of the freedom,he fights for the cause,donate to him, he stands against sonny and others for the freedom to use our devices the hell we want to,bla bla bla.".Millions came to him from donators all around the world,he agreed with Sony not to exploit the Playstation,you don't have the PS's jailbreak,no fucking freedom and independence,Geohot gives a fuck about this,he went to work at facebook. So yeah,stop donating to anyone!
Thunderbyte - June 16, 2012 at 3:28pm
They use geohots JB, because it still works on A4 hardware and is not fixable at all, you silly flaming idiot.
Russell - June 14, 2012 at 7:11pm
Cheesewhiz is probably really Kornmehl.
Bombay babe - June 14, 2012 at 10:06pm
hello USA people just to inform you that I have installed iOS 6 for my beloved iphone 4 now my slow iphone is just as fast as a new one. Thank you also I not need unlock but jail break very good take me 5 min Ty Ty ty
black nigga - June 14, 2012 at 10:09pm
hoodoo hey man iOS 6 is the best yet my iphone is lighting fast now peace bro
mary - June 14, 2012 at 10:13pm
waited for this. Long time now now my phone seems to be much faster with ios6 took me over 1 hour to jail brek though after 10 true it worked. If you were here I would kiss you
emorers new clothes - June 14, 2012 at 10:19pm
I can't seem to make this ios6 work it installed but I get no where with the. Jail break please I need to unlock it. Please help
-.- - June 15, 2012 at 11:17am
u gotta be a retard
Mike - June 14, 2012 at 6:07pm
Thx buddy
-.- - June 15, 2012 at 11:19am
STFU & DIE! LOW!
CHEESEWHIZ - June 15, 2012 at 7:17pm
http://www.demonoid.me/files/details/2949865/004316216940/ ummm... what were you saying again??? There are many many ways to get your hands on ios6 beside being a so called smart fuck. and install. yeah know its not gonna work but some dumb fucks are gonna upgrade then ask why doesn't it work and how do i downgrade.
Mike - June 14, 2012 at 3:22pm
isnt that a chance for apple to resolve this jb bug before releasing the final ios6 to public?
Thunderbyte - June 14, 2012 at 6:50pm
This JB can (and has been) only be fixed by new hardware. That is why the newer devices (4S, etc.) are not and will never be supported. This is only a tethered JB, a thing that might be ok for developers, but might not be so nice for end users who have to reboot their device on the road.
PUNJABBY PATEL - June 14, 2012 at 9:57pm
I just installed OS6 on my 3gs and it took me all of 9 minutes. Thank u division team out standing and took 3 minutes to jail break Runs 5 times as fast now I will donate to it cause thanks again
putz - June 14, 2012 at 10:24pm
I also had trouble to install ios6 but..... If you you use FIREFOX it will install for some reason if you use just window xp or 7 it is not compatible. And just to add this is the best upgrade yet as it puts it iphone in a super fast speed
-.- - June 15, 2012 at 11:22am
If you're using above guy's mom (no win7 or mac os or whateva),you're gonna get a unthethered jb!
NoGoodNick - June 14, 2012 at 2:33pm
You do it by clicking the "Do you want to upgrade now?" button that appears when you plug your device in. Or you leave the automatic update feature turned on. It's not that hard to do. Besides, iOS 6 won't "erase your data" (assuming you have iCloud or back up your data). Besides that, there are now several services to back up your Cydia apps and settings as well.
Thunderbyte - June 14, 2012 at 6:56pm
You can only upgrade to iOS6 beta with a developer key. So there is NO accidential upgrade possible at all and no "do you want to upgrade" button. Apart from that, there has NEVER been an automatic upgrade function in iTunes or iOS. But you would know that, if you knew your iOS.
Yeah - June 15, 2012 at 11:04am
ur right,he's a damn tardfuck! Obv android user... And about those other tardfucks that "accidentally" update,man i love them! they are sooooo damn funny when they come and cry on forums about lost unlock,no blobs saved,ecc ecc ahhaahaah you gotta love'em! "my friend accidentally updatem my iphone"..."mi girfriend..."..."my dog"..."my washing machine" ....muhahahaahaahahaah
dumbgay - June 15, 2012 at 12:38pm
mommyyyyyy.... i accidentally upgrade my assss..... ohh nooo.... your asshole stuck with ancient sword... fuck dumbgays!!!
CHEESEWHIZ - June 15, 2012 at 7:13pm
Even if you "accidentally" hit the upgrade button it still gives you a warning/TOS agreement and it has to download the new firmware. Plus iTunes backs up your shit, extracts the firmware, and prepares your iPhone for upgrade. 10-15 mins to realize that you hit the upgrade button. PLENTY of time to unplug your cable from your iPhone and avoid "accidentally" upgrading.