September 26, 2022
How to Jailbreak Your iPhone 5, 4S, 4, 3GS Using Evasi0n (Mac) [6.1.2]

How to Jailbreak Your iPhone 5, 4S, 4, 3GS Using Evasi0n (Mac) [6.1.2]

Posted February 4, 2013 at 5:31pm · 144 comments · Add Comment
willy curi
willy curi - March 10, 2015 at 8:12am
hello there is no any fees to pay for the jailbreak program provided by evasion? Regards
iTwe4kz
iTwe4kz - November 27, 2014 at 2:18am
For those users that are planning to Jailbreak on iOS 6.1.2 then I highly recommend adding this Cydia Source into Cydia after you jailbreak so you don't have to manually input all the Cydia Sources manually. This will automatically add all the best Cydia Sources and give you access to all the best Cydia Tweaks, Themes and Apps for FREE with just a push of a button. Follow the steps below. 1. Open Cydia 2. Tap Sources 3. Tap Edit 4. Tap Add 5. Type this url in the box (cydiasource,n e t) without the spaces and switch coma for a dot in the url. 6. Tap "Add Source" 7. Install the package labelled "All Sources". This will give you all the best Cydia Sources to have access to all the best Tweaks, Apps and Themes for FREE.
Angel Torres
Angel Torres - October 12, 2014 at 12:10am
Desbloquiar
Mr Patel Jayeshkuma
Mr Patel Jayeshkuma - December 5, 2013 at 12:43pm
New Unlocked Iphone 5s Gold Affordable Iphone 5S /SC /5 /4S ,New factory Unlocked 100% Original comes with full accessories, with Affordable price and with 1 Year and 6 Months International Warranty & 90 days return policy from the manufacturer,& the phone will work with any network operator or SIM-card. Order your bulk Iphone 5 ,Samsung Galaxy S4\ S3 & Blackberry Z10\ Q10 with Affordable price and we offer some free item You are in a right place to place your bulk order with safe payment method by PAYPAL &T/T (Bank of America Account) Please contact our customer service for more details (electronictradingcustomerservice333@outlook.com )
Shilo Watts
Shilo Watts - November 21, 2013 at 2:28am
Where do I get the cd for this? I need to reboot before and it says for cd install!!
Siri
Siri - October 22, 2013 at 8:56am
Does this unlock the iPhone?
DEUS BYAMUKAMA
DEUS BYAMUKAMA - November 9, 2013 at 10:15am
I have not found a solution or even one fit for my Iphone 4, version 7.0.3(11b511) modem firmware 04.12.09 i need your help Thanx
Mr Patel Jayeshkuma
Mr Patel Jayeshkuma - December 5, 2013 at 12:41pm
koprivaqi
koprivaqi - August 31, 2013 at 5:24pm
Hi and thankyou for the video review! I have version 6.1 (10B143) on my iPhone and when I try to restore to the downloaded firmware (iPhone5,1_6.1.2_10B146_Restore) then it pops up a warning box that says; The iPhone ****** could not be restored becouse of none compatible firmware. Anyone here who can tell me what is the problem? Thanx.
chepley12
chepley12 - August 19, 2013 at 8:57pm
The icons stay on the iphone?? what's the use of using the system if the user knows it?
fleurchops
fleurchops - September 13, 2013 at 10:47am
That's EXACTLY what I was thinking. I don't get it.
fleurchops
fleurchops - September 13, 2013 at 10:48am
That's EXACTLY what I was thinking. I don't get it.
rino
rino - July 31, 2013 at 11:19pm
marco il mio i phone ha ios 6.1.3, come posso fare??? esiste la nuova versione??
rashid
rashid - July 1, 2013 at 3:35pm
i have jailbreak ios 4 on my iphone 4...how to update it to jailbreak 6.1.2?? plz help
Sheila Marie Elleso
Sheila Marie Elleso - July 24, 2013 at 3:27pm
I dont have a laptop to perform this operation, just my ipad2 for my dashboard and iphone5 as the target phone. Can i still do this?