Evasi0n 1.3 Released With Support for Jailbreaking iOS 6.1.1

Evasi0n 1.3 Released With Support for Jailbreaking iOS 6.1.1

grrnmo - February 18, 2013 at 2:21pm
My "received" and "read" notifications in iMessage are not functioning on any of my family's three 4S units since Jailbreak for 6.1.1
litsee - February 13, 2013 at 1:29am
Reverted back to 5.1.1 due to battery issues(more or less half lifespan) and wifi/etc. connection issues still persists... 5.1.1 the most stable for me...
cant - February 13, 2013 at 4:32pm
You cant downgrade from 6.01 or 6.1.1 to 5.1.1..No way!! Ive tried it..and I have saved all my SHSHS from 5.0 to 6.1.1.
litze - February 14, 2013 at 2:42am
you can using redsnow .9.15b3 with SHSH BLOBS just follow the guide downgrading 6.0/.0.1/.0.2 to 5.1.1... well i'm pretty disappointed with the 6.x.x firmwares w/c is just full of crappy bugs which kills your idevices functionality specifically batteries longetivity which is reversably shortened....
xMajorOwnage4x - February 14, 2013 at 1:57pm
This is true. I was having bootrom issues with my iPhone 4 on iOS 5.1.1 and was forced to update to update to iOS 6.0.1 to get rid of the jailbreak. I needed a jailbreak and luckily I had exported my SHSH blobs from cydia and my device to my email. I tried using TinyUmbrella, which had been "updated to support iOS 6 to iOS 5.1.1 downgrades of A4 Devices" and then I tried iTunes with a stitched IPSW. I then resorted to RedSn0w 9.15b3 and it did in fact work well enough. My iPhone 4 is now back on iOS 5.1.1 and re-jailbroken but without the bugged Cydia packages and error-filled sources.
NoGoodNick - February 12, 2013 at 8:25pm
In other words: DON'T restore your device UNLESS you have an iPhone 4S with 3G service issues!
MrTobz - February 12, 2013 at 3:01pm
Yes its an untethered jailbreak. Apple will most likely not release 6.1.1 for all phones as it wouldnt make sense, instead i think the version number will be changed to 6.1.2 before release.
Jane - February 12, 2013 at 2:15pm
Y'all think iOS 6.1.1 for the rest of iPhones, iPads, etc., will still be jailbreakable?
yk - February 12, 2013 at 1:15pm
This is a untethered jailbreak ????
Cameron - February 12, 2013 at 12:23am
wasn't 1.2 just released like 30 min ago?
Kronos - February 12, 2013 at 12:13am
I would love to know why this came up in my news feed before the official evaders tweet did?
Klepto - February 12, 2013 at 2:47am
Tweet notifications have a delay of about a minute or so after they've been tweeted. So unless you're constantly refreshing your Twitter feed, there will be some kind of delay.
Prev1 of 1 Next