P0sixninja Finds Exploits Needed for New Jailbreak

P0sixninja Finds Exploits Needed for New Jailbreak

Posted March 29, 2013 at 4:29am by iClarified · 28 comments · Add Comment
Craig - April 5, 2013 at 12:37am
@p0sixninja After reading the comments in this story, I think you should not post any good news and charge for all your hard work. These people that throw comments at each other dont deserve your hard work for nothing
Daggerthuggert - March 30, 2013 at 11:31am
anyone got any insights on whether or not to expect an unlock for 6.1.xx at some point in the future??
Phillip - March 30, 2013 at 3:22pm
There are not likely to be any future unlocks. I don't think that anyone is even working on them anymore.
Bill Gates - March 30, 2013 at 9:27am
Hey Joshua, posixninja, Got an extra doobie you can spare?! Any that have been around since early/first jailbreaks know how to take this news. Shall I mention 4.x.x posixninja??! The only thing you found 'all by yourself' is 'no J. O. B.' :). Just remember when and if something comes out for 7.x, it won't be 'only' from Joshua Hill. josh! ;)
iCrunch - March 30, 2013 at 3:20am
Who in the f.......FUCK'all'y'all, bitcheees! Nobody wants to hear your whining. This is great news and to answer the question at hand: WAIT until iOS 7 until you burn another jailbreak. Evasion was AWESOME and everyone has had a LONG and WIDE window of opportunity to jailbreak. Let's not waste a good exploit on some dumb f*ck n00b who updated to 6.1.3 or on anyone who dragged their feet because they're LAZY! Anyone who belongs in either group: TOOOOOUGH! And now you get to think about why you upgraded when everyone told you NOT TO! Love y'all! :)
FreeBSD124 - March 30, 2013 at 1:08am
Lets remember that they DO NOT HAVE TO FIND A EXPLOIT, but they like to share it with same minded people. People who comment like the ones in here, apparently don't have the brains to do that, otherwise "put your money where your mouth is" @p0sixninja, I got respect for your knowledge and thank you for sharing
Budsal - March 30, 2013 at 1:08am
I'd suggest that depends on ones perspective. Many people feel many ways about me. Is that not true of us all?
Budsal - March 30, 2013 at 1:56am
@ Phillip. I hate to follow that up with a correction but this whole thing started when I asked him a question. I wasn't being a dick, or at least intending to. Then he flamed me and it kind of snowballed for me. The guy is rather weird, but whatever man. This has been slightly amusing. Thank you.
The Programmer - March 30, 2013 at 2:20am
@budsal you are the Man!... Budsal for President! @NoGoodNick AKA GayNick come back to the bedroom Nick stop writing on these sites and bend over for me again!... Im not giving you the other half of the money till you finish what you start with your hairy palms!... You promised a Happy Ending! even in your "only for Men" ad you said you swollow! Open wide hunny! 2morrow is another day my sweetheart you drained me dry today! Nickolita oh im sorry you get mad when i call you Nickolita sorry NoGoodNick dont worry your secret is safe with me my little marshmellow, You are intelligent dont let anyone tell you otherwise(••)
NoGoodNick - March 29, 2013 at 9:57pm
By the way, my degree is in astrology, so f* you if you think i am stupid.
budsal - March 29, 2013 at 10:06pm
you should have capitalized the "I" in I.
NoGoodNick - March 29, 2013 at 8:06pm
All you idiots that question me can all go and try to get a date with Jody Aries. She will straighten all you retards out. And all you haters can kiss my you know what!! As I said before I feel I'm too ahead of any dopey topic you want to debate. You are light years behind my intellect...
budsal - March 29, 2013 at 10:05pm
As you said, you FEEL you are too ahead of any dopey topic ..... blah blah. Are you aware that most people think they have a higher than average IQ? Are you aware that it is mathematically impossible for most people to have a higher than average IQ?
NoGoodNick - March 29, 2013 at 12:06pm
What a load of crap!! I know most of the potheads here only have grade 8 education they eat up all your turdy words BUT....... I do have a university education and I think I'm a bit, sorry a lot more educated the most of these uneducated people that frequent this site. So the moral to this is....STOP WITH ALL THIS BULLSHIT about a JB, been there heard that done that. All it is is a tease
Iflickr - March 29, 2013 at 12:14pm
Your 9rm is big so put a big melas in there thank u bro ;)
ace - March 29, 2013 at 2:02pm
If its so sad and stupid, why you here reading this?
NoGoodNick - March 29, 2013 at 2:34pm
And if you're going to comment, WHY pretend to be someone else? If you want to make a comment, at least step up and use your own G*d damned made up name! When this trend started, they were merely trying to discredit me as an Apple fan, but now you seem to just be piggybacking on my name, trying to trash my reputation on the site instead of standing up for yourself. You're a frigging coward!
budsal - March 29, 2013 at 5:45pm
Is your reputation on this site so important to you? What is your reputation anyway, which you like to protect? I am truly interested in your answer.
what - March 29, 2013 at 8:07pm
get a life idiot
6italia0 - March 29, 2013 at 9:48pm
You do realize all a college degree really means is that you know how to read instructions and do what your told right. And gloating about the fact you have a degree of any kind doesn't show knowledge, it actually show low intelligence. So your coming on here and acting like a douchebag has no valid point to be backed up by.
budsal - March 29, 2013 at 9:57pm
Ok. I simply asked a straightforward question and somehow your superior intellect drove you to this nonsensical response which I will quote, pick apart, and respond to. "Budsal if you have no input on this trending site keep your shallow remarks with close members of your incestual family. I repeat yes in your simple layman words I am smarter then you hence my reputation is a man's wealth" (A) It's input, with an "N", smartie & I didn't offer input and I wasn't aware this is an input only website. Someone should put up a sign, "NO QUESTIONS ALLOWED". (B) What does it mean to "keep [my] shallow remarks with close members of my incestual family."? Please clarify clearly as I cannot decipher the purpose of this statement. And thank you for being so kind as to use the word please. (C) My words are simple layman words? Define layman please, and use a dictionary. (D) If you are smarter thAn me thEn how come you don't know to use an "a" rather thAn "e" when using thAn when making a comparative statement? (E) If your reputation is a man's wealth thEn I am curious which man's wealth is your reputation? I tend to think if your specific reputation is a man's wealth thEn that man must surely be homeless and rather low on funds, ie poor.
Iflickr - March 29, 2013 at 9:55am
There is always exploits but the hacker just playing around they do have jailbreak even for ios 8 before its release , they are just playin around ,
Prev 1 of 2 Next