How to Add Custom Fifth Row to Your iPhone Keyboard

How to Add Custom Fifth Row to Your iPhone Keyboard

BRIKZ - March 4, 2009 at 12:49pm
I like the program in itself, but i still don\'t have the options to customize my 5th row. And i even downloaded the emoticons feature and there is a tab for that on the preferences ikeyex page but nothing there when it opens.
brikz - March 5, 2009 at 1:49pm
Ok, works great now. Thanks Dev.
Constanze - March 11, 2012 at 12:51am
Greetings! Quick question that's cpomletely off topic. Do you know how to make your site mobile friendly? My weblog looks weird when viewing from my apple iphone. I'm trying to find a template or plugin that might be able to correct this issue. If you have any recommendations, please share. Cheers!
hardan - March 3, 2009 at 3:23pm
When I tried to change the caracters on the fifth row they just reseted to normal and the language i\'ve selected resets to. someone got the same problem or someone that solved it? thank you
joerii - March 3, 2009 at 5:56pm
There\'s an update out now in cydia (0.1-8) So maybe that solves your problem?
Hardan - March 4, 2009 at 8:56am
Thats the one i had installed
joerii - March 2, 2009 at 10:49am
thanks coc! now it works, with your help ;)
joerii - March 1, 2009 at 6:26am
it\'s a really great thing for the iphone/ipod touch! but i want to change some buttons, i know that you need 0.1-7 to do that. and i have that 0.1-7 on my mac (i downloaded it from here: http://code.google.com/p/networkpx/downloads/list), but how do i get that on my iphone? thanks in advance!!
coc - March 1, 2009 at 3:09pm
You have to install hk.kennytm.iKeyEx-0.1-8.deb first To install both .deb files follow these instructions in http://redwolfberry.com/rupertgee/cydia/info/install_deb/
BRIKZ - February 27, 2009 at 4:04pm
I love this little tweak to the keyboard. It is so great not having to flip screens to put in digits, and other symbols. This ranks right up there with clippy and other great timesaver, ease of use fixes. BIG UPS TO THE DEV
CrossFireX - February 27, 2009 at 10:21am
For those of you who have problems, please read the tutorial properly. It says: CUSTOMIZE YOUR FIFTH ROW To customize the fifth row of your keyboard you must have 5-row QWERTY version 0.1-7 installed. At the time of writing this version hasn\'t made it in on Cydia; however, it should be up in a few hours :)
Mike L - February 27, 2009 at 6:13am
When I go into iKeyEx settings, there are no options for me to customize the 5th row. It just shows International Keyboard (4) and then two trouble shooting options underneath. Any ideas?
CrossFireX - February 27, 2009 at 8:13am
In the tutorial you will see this text: CUSTOMIZE YOUR FIFTH ROW To customize the fifth row of your keyboard you must have 5-row QWERTY version 0.1-7 installed. At the time of writing this version hasn\'t made it in on Cydia; however, it should be up in a few hours :) Please read it and you will have an answer to your question :)
Syed - February 27, 2009 at 10:16am
I have the same issue
Max - March 3, 2009 at 4:26am
Can\'t see the fifth row Keyboard Settings, too. I do see the settings for hClipboard an some arabic (?) Keyboard I\'ve never installed. Please help. :)