Samsung Patent Reveals Interface for Smartphone With Three-Sided Display [Images]

Posted November 19, 2013 at 8:52pm by iClarified · 20 comments · Add Comment
Funkdamentals - November 20, 2013 at 7:46am
If I seen some one fliping there phone over and over I'd think they were fcuking nuts
Nonsense - November 21, 2013 at 4:24pm
Yeah right, if it had an apple logo on it you'd have an orgasm.
MH - November 20, 2013 at 12:50am
Do you guys remember in April 2013, apple has already patented a wrap-arnd amoled display?? It's reported in gizmag.com/apple-patent-wrap-around-display-iphone/26898
Hapkido - November 19, 2013 at 11:14pm
I tried swiping my thumb up from the side a few times and it kills my thumb. You need to be a black belt in Hapkido to do this ;)
Mike - November 19, 2013 at 11:07pm
I am tired of inaccurate reporting every-time a patent APPLICATION is published. This is NOT a patent and has not an examination by the USPTO.
Mike - November 19, 2013 at 11:10pm
Furthermore, until it has had a proper examination, likely in 3 years or do, the actual CLAIMS will almost certainly change as the examiner, and even the public if submitted, sees what prior art is known.
Wiisikke - November 19, 2013 at 10:29pm
Unbelievable this is only a make believe we can be creative to. Lol lol this is never going to work. Only get attention, practical zero. Just like every samsung idea.
! - November 19, 2013 at 10:51pm
Exactly! No apple means no Samsung! That's why they are alive, they are a branch of the technology tree! (If this was obvious to you then disregard)!
Jacob - November 19, 2013 at 10:03pm
Problem...how do you grip this thing without opening stuff
Fukran John - November 19, 2013 at 9:58pm
Now apple has something to copy. They were sitting bored as there were noting new to copy and they have almost copied everything from everyone. So its actually exciting news for apple, not for others. Apple, don't waste your time, just start working on 3 sided panel and put black dot somewhere and get patent for it and bark to the world that you own this "black dot three sided display" lol
T Hui - November 19, 2013 at 10:47pm
At least the things that Apple copied aren't patented and for the most part, higher quality than their competitors.
Fukjohn Rah - November 19, 2013 at 10:49pm
Now you have something shit right out to be desperate about, thinking apple would be retarded enough to do this! Samsuck is trying to go in their ideas and it first started with the watch, everything else came after apple made it! Look how iphone came first in 2007 then galaxy in 2008! That's where theifsung came in! Face it, without apple, there is no Samsung that is somewhat good like apples!
T Hui - November 19, 2013 at 10:59pm
Actually, in defense of Samsung, they make way more stuff than Apple if u are ignorant. They make appliances, chips, TVs, and other electronic devices . So, they are a great company. In quality, they lag behind Apple in smartphones and laptops in my opinion and have proven they infringed on some of Apple's patents.
iOS 7 - November 19, 2013 at 11:36pm
An an objection you are just trying to ignore what apple has made compared to fridges or dishwashers from samsung, did they make an ipod with or without a screen and in different sizes, what about accesories. Ipods made- shuffle, classic, nano, touch. Accessories- cases, cords, covers. And the "lack" here is samsung did make a watch before apple but is it doing good for example overall? Did they make 2 phones the same year apple did yet?
T Hui - November 20, 2013 at 1:18am
Samsung has made all levels of phones. Doesn't matter if they are dumb phones or smartphones in its company's history. Before I had an IPhone, I had a dumb phone from Samsung and it was a flip phone and it was good. Plus, they do make devices like the IPod Touch called the Samsung Galaxy Player. I'm not saying I like Samsung's smartphones better than the IPhones and also I'm not saying that they didn't infringe on some of Apple's patents. I'm just saying they have been making phones well before Apple.
Juju - November 19, 2013 at 9:48pm
So it's literally the same concept that SEL demonstrated for their bendable displays!
k3ira - November 19, 2013 at 9:48pm
wow!!...LoL
Ralph - November 19, 2013 at 9:07pm
I my God this is fantastic news
Prev 1 of 2 Next