P0sixspwn Jailbreak Tool Updated With Support for iOS 6.1.6, Fixes iTunes 11.1+ Crashes

Tony1only - December 18, 2016 at 11:59pm
I have an Iphone 3gs 6.1.6 firmware when i load the P0sixspwn using Macbook pro and it recognizes the phone before pressing the Jailbreak Then it always crashes i performed the trouble shoot steps removing Passcode lock ,Auto Lock is on Never , itunes lock off and still can't perform before Crash
ho3ein - January 1, 2016 at 12:56pm
i have an ipod v 6.1.6 and when i press jailbreak in posixspwn my ipod reboots but when it says performing magic it stops can you help. i have this problem too. i used itunse 11.1.3
fdjhdjghf - December 31, 2015 at 9:19pm
bataa - December 5, 2015 at 12:24pm
error 03 how to fix
jardy - November 16, 2015 at 5:33am
it keeps crashing when it gets to performing magic. using ipod 4g did all the steps correctly and its just crashes/stops working.
Eh - July 11, 2015 at 1:34am
I won't detect my iPhone 3GS on windows 7
nate - April 19, 2015 at 2:36pm
i have itunes 12.1.2.27 but when i open p0sixspwn v1.0.8 it says i need itunes 9 or above
Izaiah - April 22, 2015 at 7:51pm
It does the same for me and i cant fix it
shaz - June 18, 2015 at 1:32pm
uninstall the latestversion of itunes and download itunes 11 p0sixspwn should run fine once itunes 11 has been installed
Frank Jenkins - April 15, 2015 at 1:11am
I have other iOS devices I don't want to mess with, but will this modify my copy of iTunes? If so, will I still be able to use my other devices without problems? I'm running iTunes version 12.1.0.71 on a Windows XP Home computer. I want to jailbreak my 3GS. Thanks.
sir white yoshi - March 20, 2015 at 7:14am
Been trying to do this all day on my iphone 3gs, but every time I try, p0sixspwn declares it can't do anything without itunes 9 or higher. I have the newest one, and i even tried getting itunes 9 itself with no success.
Vincen - April 10, 2015 at 12:26am
i encountered same problem before,so i try to downgrade my itunes version from 12 to 11 or 10 and no errors appeared again.but my problem now is P0sixspwn always crashed in the middle jailbreak processing and i don't know how to fix it
mamo - January 20, 2015 at 12:38pm
Hi AEB, Could you please explain to me how can I jailbreak my iPhone 3GS that I am already tried to jailbreak it before by redsn0w but it's not working & unfortunately I make a full resetting from the device & now I doesn't know what I must do to can use my device again. Many thanks in advance... Medhat Elturkey