How to Enabled MMS on Your iPhone 2G

How to Enabled MMS on Your iPhone 2G

itaymis - April 3, 2013 at 5:22pm
try this one, http://www.rapidunlockers.com/ I have unlocked my phone there. very fast service (about 6 hours total) and cheap, now i can update to any version without having to worry that my phone will be locked ever again. Only 9.99 for phone unlocks!
Anthony - May 3, 2010 at 1:58pm
So i can\'t find this anywhere under the ispazio repository in Cydia. Has there been an update on this? i\'ve tried searching through the net for a fix, i\'ve tried the iphonorepo and some other ones but no luck. anything?
Evelyn - August 29, 2013 at 2:52pm
Yes, a very good piece indeed. The photo is not nlssecariey representative of today's 70-year-old (I know because I'm over 70 myself), but her facial expres...
オーデマ・ピゲ時計 - October 16, 2017 at 1:56am
人気新作ブランドコピー財布、腕時計、雑貨、小物商店 日本的な人気と信頼を得ています。 激安、安心、安全にお届けします.品数豊富な商品情報HPはこちら!!どしどしご来店ください!!! 商品数も大幅に増え、品質も大自信です(*^v^*) 日本では手に入らない商品も、全て卸売りします。 価格、品質、自信のある商品を取り揃えておりますので、 当店の主要な経営のブランド:ヴィトン ディオール シャネル グッチ コーチ ロレックスなど. 当店は主に経営する商品:かばん.バッグ .財布 .キーケース. 手帳.腕時計など. 当店の商品は特恵を与える。興味あれば、是非ご覧下さい あなたが私の店まで(へ)商品を買うことを期待して、あるいは尋ねます.(*^v^*)
Ahmed - September 20, 2009 at 3:50am
After upgrading to 3.1 DO NOT enable MMS using this. I tried it 3 times and it hung my iphone 2G. If it is hung enter DFU mode using the tutorial in iclarified. After which use the DFU mode in PWNAGE and then restore normally with the custom firmware you already built
Benz - October 4, 2009 at 2:18pm
My laptop does not see my iphone when I connect the device to my computer. Did you have this problem before? And how could you solve it? Could you please tell me how to enter DFU mode? Thank you so much.
ceefax - October 17, 2009 at 6:01pm
Where can i find ActivateMMS2G? I have a 2G phone and 3.0 software installed. Any ideas?
David - September 17, 2009 at 12:17pm
Does this work on firmware 3.1?
kevin - October 4, 2009 at 12:55pm
NO!!!!! Activatemms2G does NOT work for 3.1! IT will Brick your phone and it just becomes a big hassle. Were going to have to wait till someone makes a patch for this
Masae - August 27, 2013 at 4:54pm
How great that you went up to visit Kristen! I need to get up there when Jax nurse is here. Oh and I keep forgeting to send you a check for my cladnears. Are you not the president anymore? Should I send them somewhere else?
Paul - August 22, 2009 at 3:57am
i have searched in cydia and there is no file to activate mms 2g - any suggestions - has it been removed
Tolu - August 22, 2009 at 6:34am
Yeah... the Ispazio repo is not available for now, they r upgrading to a bigger server so we alll have to wait
tlmahesh - August 19, 2009 at 5:15pm
did this actully work for you in US. I did the APN change and restart. I still cannot see the cellular data n/w option in general settings..
Fuck You - April 4, 2010 at 10:30pm
Your a fucking idiot and you wasted my time with this link.
Josh - August 19, 2009 at 4:17pm
I just tried this and got this message \"NetDB: Open nodename nor servname provided, or not known.\" Any ideas on what this means and if there\'s a way around it or not?
tl Mahesh - August 1, 2009 at 3:51pm
After installing this, my phone just hung on apple logo. After several tries of Power and home button combination, it gave me the option to restore. I reconfigured the phone, as i did when newly purchased and resynched everything. Did the MMS install twice and it did not work at all. Both time I had to reinstall everything from scratch..
geeji - August 1, 2009 at 9:01am
Although it works perfectly, ActivateMMS2G has the unfortunate effect of dividing by 6 the idle autonomy of my iPhone V1 (300+ hours -> less than 48). The same problem has been found by others. Let\'s hope for an update of ActivateMMS2G since it was a great add-on to all V1 iPhones. My configuration : iPhone v1 US, BL 3.9, jailbroken + desimlocked with redsn0w-mac_0.8
cavehtoossi - July 30, 2009 at 10:48am
what i did was that i got swirly & checked its setting & typed all its info for my network setting after installing the activation, after 2 reboots it worked & i got the camera on my sms app!