Apple Has Officially Released iOS 8! [Download]

Apple Has Officially Released iOS 8! [Download]

Ray Cruz - September 18, 2014 at 7:15pm
It says requesting update for alrdy the whole night
Ren - September 18, 2014 at 3:32pm
Perfect. Now when I pause agame by turning off the screen, the tilting doesn't stayy unaffected when I turn it on and return.
8to6mac - September 18, 2014 at 11:42am
This app is is messed up for ios 8
iClarified - September 18, 2014 at 2:49pm
Our iOS 8 update is awaiting approval.
Apple - September 18, 2014 at 10:39pm
Sorry, but iclarified does not meet our minimum requirements.
Tim - September 18, 2014 at 11:38pm
Sorry mind fooler, iClarified is a decent app that doesn't have a reason not to meet requirements. What makes you think it's not enough. Any app on App Store can be downloaded on any phone thereby works on anything.
Apple - September 18, 2014 at 11:53pm
What part of does not fufill you don't understand Mr. Quack above. Apple will not endorse sites that teaches how to jailbreak apple ios and then pretend to support Apple and call them self an authorize apple site, which they are not and also because there is too much hate and lies reflecting towards Apple. Wil not get approval.
Apple-Quackapple - September 18, 2014 at 11:59pm
What kind of support did you not figure out Apple wannabe mind fooler? Who cares what Apple teaches sites abut, besides they have their own page anyways. iOS is Apple dumbass. It was made for products. Like it's not in front of your blind neglect eyes enough, plus how can you authorize an os? Keep spewing myths all you want. FYI ios does support mainly because there's not enough hate or jealousy to get them off. Once approved always approved, that's why it's the most advanced os.
Apple-Quackapple - September 19, 2014 at 12:44am
For Delusionals like you it's no wonder you have your gullible perspectives. iClarified is iBrightified compared to your rotten soul aka core before being such a spoiled shit.
Michael - September 18, 2014 at 10:30am
My phone is taking too long to find the update..help me pls..i got 6.1gb free memory
Aggie - September 18, 2014 at 11:28am
Try to update from pc... it will work. use itunes
Sandra M. - September 18, 2014 at 1:55am
This is unbelievable, always happens everytime apple updates, they can't never get it right, I don't know what to do or think any more.
zetaprime - September 18, 2014 at 12:50am
I clarified app broken badly on iPad an partly on iPhone. In iPad it goes into portrait mode and will not rotate to landscape. And commenting can't be done at all. Keyboard comes up in landscape while page remains in portrait. No way to add what you typed so no way to post comment on iPad. On iPhone it appears to work except that status bar overlays top of page. But still useable. Did you guys at I clarified even bother to try an ios8 beta to see how badly it screwed up your app? Pretty amateurish.
iClarified - September 18, 2014 at 6:29am
Our iOS 8 update is awaiting approval. Stay tuned!
zetaprime - September 18, 2014 at 2:58pm
You people should have had the app updated BEFORE the iOS release. There was plenty of time.
GMan - September 17, 2014 at 9:55pm
My update wiped out my entire music library off the phone and left me with the U2 album. Thanks a lot apple. Wish I noticed before getting on the train. I did the update over the air. Anyone else run into this issue?
mackan1 - September 17, 2014 at 8:25pm
done a update on my iPhone 4s 64GB phone. don't it over the air then comes up in recovery mode. then iTunes downloaded IOS8 again then when i do a restore it comes up with the error message "The iPhone "IPhone" could not be restored. an unknown error occurred (2006) I done this on my macbook pro mid 2012
Yourmom - September 17, 2014 at 9:50pm
Is it in deep recovery?
mackan1 - September 17, 2014 at 10:07pm
think it is just recovery mode. only option i get is to recover IOS8 then after this i guess i can run my backup to install the apps and that i have
Yourmom - September 17, 2014 at 10:27pm
I don't know why th people are having problems with updating. Since it's already in recovery mode you might as well just update it while it's in recovery. If you can't, then put it in deep recovery and update it
mackan1 - September 18, 2014 at 7:39am
Well tried installing it from a windows machine as well same error message. the phone is in deep recovery mode. just googled it and that is what i am getting. still cannot update. the USB cable is 3 days old from apple. and worked the night before to backup my data from the phone. so cannot see it being an issue with the cable. that leaves the phone with the issue. i do know the dock connection can be a bit random in charging and takes me 2-3 attempts to get my phone charging. or IOS8 done my phone in. will pop over to apple today to see if they can do anything. bud thing is there is no appointments for the bar bit as the new iPhone6 is coming out. stupid system if you tell me. prob drive all the way there(20mins) to be told to make an appointment
Yourmom - September 18, 2014 at 1:29pm
Wow Ya something must be wrong with the phone then. Sorry I couldn't help
Jackie - September 17, 2014 at 7:17pm
My iPhone 5s got stuck at the Apple logo, why did I updated, I{m selling this this.
Yourmom - September 17, 2014 at 6:56pm
You guys gotta update your app. The new text helper whatever makes my words go up to my status bar.