How to Activate and Jailbreak Your OTB 1.1.2 iPhone Using Windows

Posted December 13, 2007 at 12:00pm by iClarified · 321 comments · Add Comment
Buy domain names - March 13, 2012 at 11:39am
Thanks for this useful information which helped my friend..
Houston Home Security - October 9, 2011 at 6:49am
Many thanks for this brilliant post! Many points have extremely useful. Hopefully you'll continue sharing your knowledge around.http://www.smithmonitoring.com/houston-security/
Houston Home Security - October 9, 2011 at 6:47am
Munira - August 27, 2013 at 6:24pm
I've tried numerous ccnoatt scripts on youtube, and this one WORKED! Mind you, you need to be minimally programming savvy, in order to create the actual ccnoatt form. You need to make sure the names of your fields are matching to the fields on the form process, and make sure your ccnoatt page goes to the form process script. Then, if your php compatible host is set up on the internet, you should have a working ccnoatt form. Thank you mr scottish man!
Andre - April 28, 2009 at 11:38am
Hey, just wanna let everyone know you must downgrade itunes to 7.5 from 7.7!
bammie - March 19, 2008 at 1:36pm
could someone pleasehlep me? I am at the stage where i need to click on the Tweaks 1.1.1 package in the installer, but the only Tweaks i have are 'Tweaks' and Tweaks 1.3?? Where did 1.1.1 and 1.1.2 go? And where can i get hold of them to install them... Please could someone help me??? thank you.
Logo Design - October 29, 2011 at 2:30pm
Nice!!! It's really very informative article, I really appreciate your thoughts.I obviously enjoying and I also bookmarked & i will visit again in future updates.
rs3 - February 21, 2008 at 6:40pm
Dries, I have added http://ifoneguide.nl/111 to sources and tried 'Refresh'. Getting Refresh Failed error. Any advise? And where can I get Ziphone? Thanks,
Dries Cloet - February 21, 2008 at 7:55am
@jared: yes it has, just look in the all packages map, not under tweaks 1.1.1... I just looked and it is still there so add http://ifoneguide.nl/111 to your sources in the installer and press refresh!! otherwist it will not work, so don't forget to refresh! bye
Jared - February 18, 2008 at 7:38pm
So where can we download oktoprep or tweaks 1.1.1? the .nl website does not have oktoprep
wezz69 - February 18, 2008 at 9:48am
Update to below, after activating part from 1.1.1, in installer install bsd substation, then community sources, the files needed below are then placed in installer again
wezz69 - February 16, 2008 at 10:38am
TO ALL: THE hackthephone..... SOURCE NO LONGER HAS OKTOPREP OR ANY FILE RELATING TO THIS HACK AS APPARENTLY THIS HACK CONFLICTS WITH THE OTHER JAILBREAK. THE SITES OWNER HAS FALLEN OUT WITH NATE SAYING HIS METHODS WERE ILLEGAL AND HAS REMOVED HIM FROM HIS REPOSITORY. BUT... IF YOU ADD community sources that is how i got oktoprep and the 1.1.3 soft upgrade. PS appsnap DOES NOT include oktoprep you still need to do this manually. OTHER THAN THAT, UPGRADE THROUGH ITUNES TO 1.1.2 AND USE ZIPHONE 2.1 TO JAILBREAK, UNLOCK AND ACTIVATE THEN DO SOFT UPGRADE TO 1.1.3
Prev 1 of 32 Next