Warning: It's Possible for a Jailbreak Tweak to Permanently Brick Your iPhone

Warning: It's Possible for a Jailbreak Tweak to Permanently Brick Your iPhone

markallen09089 - January 5, 2016 at 8:41am
Your way of writing is too good, definitely developed worth ideas on my mind. Cctv Dvr:https://dubaivfm.com/product/product-category/cctv-dvr
Apple tv - February 19, 2015 at 4:36pm
Well I guess Iphone is taking Samsung path. Or the guy who released the code could be Samsung guy!! Haha just kidding. Samsung had this problem long time ago, when you try to root or install wrong device firmware and bricked the phone. For those who blame the guy of releasing the code. I said good for him to let us know there is a big danger for jailbroken iPhone. So jailbreak community can try to find a solution. Or you rather he didn't released or said anything, and someone (apple cough! Don't like jailbreak) release it do bunch of jailbroken devices become bricked, so people would not jailbreak their iPhone anymore?
Slidor - February 18, 2015 at 3:01pm
Can anyone tell me why DFU mode wouldn't work in this case?
steve blows - February 18, 2015 at 3:53pm
Well because the way DFU mode works is kinda like a stripped down version of regular mode. There's two partitions in the iphone, one is 16gb or 8gb or 32gb or 64gb or 128gb depending on what the phone is, and the second partition is like 200mb or something small. This second partion is the DFU partition that's only instructions is to boot into recovery mode using the same instruction set from the NVRam as the regular mode. This DFU partition doesn't have the support to display anything on the screen or access the GPS or WIFI or camera or anything like that. Just boot into recovery mode and be able to access the Primary partition to completely erase it and do a complete iOS restore. Now when it's booting up into recovery mode, it still accesses the NVram to call up some commands that this tweak alters and breaks the phone from booting up.
Slidor - February 18, 2015 at 6:32pm
Ok, thanks a lot
Peter_Pan - February 18, 2015 at 2:10pm
Why the Fµck would someone relase this shit?? Its a Fµcked up excuse to say its a proof of concept. The coder is nothing more than a fag
WTF x Infinity - February 18, 2015 at 8:09pm
I know, right?!? Tonight I will bake a poisoned cake, and leave it in the fridge with a sign that says "poison, do not eat". Oh such fun!
Mike Power - February 18, 2015 at 4:05am
I had my iphone 6 jailbroken, went into a river,got all wet and it would show some lines when you would turn it on, so what I did I opened disabled it from turning on, took it to apple, and guess what, told them the thing just died on me and tried to charge it and it wouldn't take any charge, and guess what the changed it for a new one, by the way I did in New Jersey, so all you guys are full of it, making stories up. the wil never know if the phone had been jailbroken period nor do they want to know unless you tell them. So this article is bogus, it's probably iclarified false publicity.
Lolut - February 18, 2015 at 10:33am
Ha ha. You are so full of shitt.
steve blows - February 18, 2015 at 3:57pm
Actually on the iphone 6, there's only one Water Damage sticker and it's on the motherboard so it's possible that it didn't turn red. on the iphone 4/4s, theres 3, headphone jack, USB and motherboard. iphone 5/5c/5s there's 3, sim tray, and two on the motherboard. on the 6 plus there's 3, two on the motherboard and one big one near the sim tray but you kinda can't see it unless you pull the screen up.
Lolwut - February 18, 2015 at 2:00am
Got lucky old school iPhone users. I know the pain it is to suffer this.
Lolwut - February 18, 2015 at 2:50am
Does anyone understand what the fukk I just said?
Zanka - February 18, 2015 at 1:04am
Not surprised by this. It was only a matter of time. I'm more interested in the response to this though.
Steve J. - February 17, 2015 at 11:59pm
Thanks! I installed it and it works fine. No incompatibility with Auxo
dude1000 - February 17, 2015 at 11:29pm
Cool... now I have something to use for people who annoy me... hehehe. :P (Of course they would need to own a jailbroken iPhone 5 or higher). ;)
Smaol - February 17, 2015 at 10:50pm
Never hear anyone bricking ios-device until this news! And been Following thescene and jailbreaking all my Apple devices since iphone 1. Its always been possible to restore via dfu until this one.
Prev1 of 2 Next