T-Mobile Beats AT&T and Verizon in 4G and 3G Speeds, Closes Gap in Coverage [Charts]

Jim Crusan - February 4, 2016 at 10:28am
Last time I went on a cross country trip, anytime I lost TMO signal, the phone automatically went to AT&T's network. So your never without some kind of signal. I believe that agreement between the two is still in effect.
reynagacar - February 3, 2016 at 1:37pm
YouTube is accusing T-Mobile of interfering with its video traffic and delivering media to users at a lower quality, reports the WSJ.
Jan D. - February 3, 2016 at 3:52am
They should fix it in Puerto Rico. T-Mobile needs better signal here.
. - February 2, 2016 at 10:08pm
I'm on tmobile and anywhere ai go in Texas, I can't lose a single signal bar.
Qba - February 2, 2016 at 9:34pm
Whatever, this is not accurate but I know for sure that Sprint needs to go out of business .thank you
Dan - February 2, 2016 at 8:46pm
T-Mobile has a long way to go to stand besides AT&T and Verizon. I've tried that 7 day ride along thing T-Mobile offers and yes at my house the speeds are great but once I go a bit further from the city it's just OUT OF SERVICE
Lacey - February 3, 2016 at 4:56pm
Not just with tmo, it happens to any carriers. That's the reason people are jumping ships back and forth because of commercial.
ARMSTRONG - February 2, 2016 at 8:23pm
I would personally never want to be with T-mobile because their services are not as good as att and version . Tried their service for about a week and switched back to att.
Well... - February 2, 2016 at 7:43pm
What about lte coverage and data speeds?
. - February 2, 2016 at 10:07pm
Read the article. It flat out days it.
Well... - February 3, 2016 at 4:29am
No, it says 4g, not lte, there's a difference, you need to learn
. - February 3, 2016 at 5:28am
Great irony!
NO SIGNAL T-MOBILE - February 2, 2016 at 7:28pm
The problem with t-mobile is no SIGNAL!!! Means NO SERVICE!!! No calls no text no data nothing!!! Verizon and AT&T have more SIGNAL everywhere!!!!
Jon2314 - February 3, 2016 at 12:58am
Are you still in 2013? Because I keep driving thru the country and today's T-Mobile coverage is way better than the past. So go around an get updated.
Chinky Chink - February 3, 2016 at 2:23am
@Jon2314: You are the one that needed an update on your delusion on T-Mobile network signal. I am on AT&T and my girlfriend is on T-Mobile. The 3 times we went on a cross-country road trip, LAST YEAR, she spent more than half or our trip with no cellular signal. Yes she gets a little faster data speeds whenever she have signal but to her it was frustrating to be offline most of time. She sticks with them because of the great company discount she is getting from work and her signal is fine here at our home area. If and when T-Mobile UPDATED their network as expansive as AT&T and Verizon I would consider switching to them but for now I will stick with what I have.
Lacey - February 3, 2016 at 5:01pm
Because you live in the area without or marginal coverage, it doesn't mean they are not getting better in general. At my work place, I have barely have 2 bars lte last year but now I have full bars with my same phone and same spot.
#wewontstop - February 3, 2016 at 5:43pm