BlackRa1n Jailbreak Will Work With iPhone OS 3.1.2

BlackRa1n Jailbreak Will Work With iPhone OS 3.1.2

dee - October 11, 2009 at 3:00pm
The day is here Geohot does it again for all the iphone and ipod user. Now you can jailbreak your device, Thanks to Geohot and the devteam for making our iphone\'s and ipod a outstanding device without them its nothing but a boring phone. Geohot and devteam and others that were trying the jailbreaking method you rock.
Leif - October 11, 2009 at 12:12pm
Geohot and the Dev-team are very talented individuals. I hope they can remain one step ahead of the iPhone (Apple) software development teams! I donated $ to Geohot for his efforts on purplera1n.
pt - October 10, 2009 at 6:28pm
I agree these assholes need to stop bitchin 4 sure, dev team n geohot aint asking a dime from u motherfuckers, they can choose not to do this shit... so all u motherfuckers ya need to go to hell, u goin 2 ruin it for the good people out there who r pateintly waitin
S_Warrior - October 10, 2009 at 8:14am
Stop bitching. The guy is doing this for fun, to call attention and praise or for whatever reason he sees fit to. And it aint costing you a dime. So go for a walk, or a drink at Lilly\'s Corner, get laid.... When it\'s ready we will know cause it will be all over the news, for good or bad.
lula3 - October 9, 2009 at 1:36pm
why are you all on his d*ck?! He tried to steal the Dev Teams spotlight by rolling it out in 2 days...hmmm...its been 3 or 4? Come on. Don\'t talk shit about the Dev Team. He hasn\'t even proven that he has finished what he said he would do. I still support Dev Team 100% and when GeoHot doesnt deliver, Dev Team will be there to give yall what ya want.
yiyopr - October 9, 2009 at 4:44pm
The dev team didn\'t even know this exploit existed, and their pwnage tool program is unnecessarily difficult. Geohot on the other hands first the exploits, and makes one click applications... Geohot did not take the dev teams spotlight because the dev team were not planning on releasing anything like this... P.S. Its been 2 days and a new firmware was released yesterday, he\'s making it compatible with 3.1.2. This is completely understandable, the dev team\'s method will involve you being in 3.0.X to begin with, Geohots method will be a lot better...
mads hansen - October 9, 2009 at 10:10am
will this blackrain jailbreak my Iphone 3GS born with 3.1? never jailbreaked before??
markymark888 - October 9, 2009 at 11:26am
Yes it will
mads hansen - October 9, 2009 at 11:28am
YES finally can i jailbreak my iphone 3gs :) when is the blackrain program come to download?
markymark888 - October 9, 2009 at 1:27pm
Anytime in the next day or so
Steve - October 9, 2009 at 3:11am
I jailbroke my iPhone 3gs to 3.1 using windows and custom firmware so this is all a bit late pleased he has made it compatible with the new 3.1.2 but
Manny - October 9, 2009 at 5:55am
Pleaseeeeeeeee my good man, can you tell me step by step how you succed to JAILBREAK your iPhone 3gs with OS3.1 for windows. Honestly very appreciated. Cheers.
boreddrummer - October 9, 2009 at 7:17am
id also really appreciate it too matey if you wouldnt mind taking the time to explain how you did it :)
JOSE RIBAS - October 9, 2009 at 8:09am
But what about the 3.1 ? lets do the 3.1 firts and then the 3.1.2 , come on guys !!!!
GuMP - October 9, 2009 at 2:17am
You are right!!!
Jan - October 9, 2009 at 4:18am
Hi, whats with you ? Take it easy ......there is no reason to use shit language....try to be happy that you are in this world and Geohot and Dev-Team doing people happy . What did you done for the community ? Jan
Bucknasty - October 9, 2009 at 9:22am
Amen Brother! There are quite a few people out there (just by reading the blogs) that do not deserve to own iPhones let alone being allowed to jailbreak them!! I\'m so tired of hearing people write about how \"I accidentally upgraded, what do I do?\" Here\'s what you do; give it away so we don\'t have to hear from you guys again!...and quit DEMANDING jailbreaks from the experts! They have done a tremendous service for us not on the ATT network! Donate!!
GuMP - October 9, 2009 at 2:16am
Opps!! Sorry I wanted to reply one post down there but I accidentally click \"spam\" My mouse sucks!! how can I get that post back? I am so sorry I wanted to reply that I agree with the author!! So so so so sorry!!!
Jay - October 9, 2009 at 1:42am
Does anyone know if BlackRain will update the baseband?
ATTNCK - October 9, 2009 at 5:53am
NO, Blackra1n will NOT update the Baseband. Blackra1n is a Jailbreak tool, NOT an UNLOCK!
JOSE - October 9, 2009 at 9:01am
come guys i know you guy\'s can update the baseband. come let;s rock!!!!