Safely Delete Any Application

Safely Delete Any Application

Posted October 10, 2009 at 6:24am by iClarified · 5 comments · Add Comment
bob - October 11, 2009 at 3:15am
how come this isn't built into OSX? you'd think Apple would supply such a basic function. Sheesh, when will we finally come out and admit that our Macs aren't all they're cracked up to be?
Bob - October 11, 2009 at 3:17am
I forgot to mention, paying for something like this is ridiculous. It should be free.
echo - October 12, 2009 at 8:54am
There is an app like this one that is free. Its called App Cleaner... http://www.freemacsoft.net/AppCleaner/ I've used App Cleaner (free) and App Zapper (USD12.95) and they both seem to work well, removing all associated files with the app being deleted.
Phil Townrow - October 10, 2009 at 5:35pm
I have tried a number of these programs in the passed with mixed results so I contacted Reggie prior to buying and he said that he believes in supporting people directly not via FAQ sites or self help forums. If any issues arise he is contactable and responds very quickly. So far I have not been disappointed. The software performs perfectly and I have used it on software that the competition failed to remove completely and AppDelete worked perfectly. "It does what it says on the box" Well done Reggie.
Phil Townrow - October 10, 2009 at 5:17pm
I purchased this recently. I have used several programs like this in the passed with very mixed results. I contacted Reggie prior to purchasing and he assured me that he would believes in personal support not FAQ's of self help forums. So any issues can be addressed quickly and effectively. So far I have not been disappointed. Well done Reggie for the personal touch.
Prev 1 of 1 Next