January 27, 2023

Posted October 11, 2009 at 4:21am · 72 comments · Add Comment
mohammad reza mozhgan
mohammad reza mozhgan - October 27, 2009 at 3:44pm
ashgas
ecbigballer78
ecbigballer78 - October 23, 2009 at 1:43am
Didn't work for me, I'm running an iPhone 3g on 3.1.2 but mine went through the whole process including the photo, but I still didn't get the raindrop or anything different on my phone, any sugestions on how to fix it?
SHITTY POOP
SHITTY POOP - October 27, 2009 at 9:13pm
GOD BLESS YOU GEO I KNEW YOU WOULD COME THROUGH WITH AN UNLOCK FOR 3.1 USING WINDOWS iM A GREAT FAN OF URS AND NOW UR MY GOD
dmont
dmont - October 19, 2009 at 8:35pm
When you hit the make it rain make sure iTunes is on !!! It worked for me...32g 3gs running 3.1.2
Sam
Sam - October 18, 2009 at 3:34am
My wi-fi got grayed out after blackrained. What happened?
muscle
muscle - October 21, 2009 at 11:06am
Ok guys thanks for waiting I now have an unlock for iphone 3g using 3.1 from Itunes using windows os This is ultrasnow updated from all the restrictions and if you wait a few more hours it will be perfected as i dont believe in beta testing so come back to tutorials around 4pm
Zeljko
Zeljko - October 29, 2009 at 7:57am
something happend....
bucky
bucky - October 16, 2009 at 11:40am
its simple. I have an iphone 3gs that was on 3.0 firmware-this jailbreak didnt work. Updated to 3.1.2 from itunes and tried the jailbreak again and it worked in 10 seconds. If you are not worried about your phone being locked for the next little while, update first. I did this with vista 64 bit and didnt have to shut anything off in itunes or any of that. Im not sure what tricks there are to preserve unlock but if you dont care just update first. Also, dont download cydia and icy at the same time cause they dont play nice. Sidenote: this update was not worth the trouble...dont update if you really dont have to.
nappy
nappy - October 13, 2009 at 12:07am
fuckedup!! it didn't work wit my 3g 8gb tried many times itkeeps saying running and stuck itunes logo
John
John - October 12, 2009 at 8:44pm
where the tutorial promised yesterday?
LordGeek
LordGeek - October 13, 2009 at 12:43am
Under the Tutorials .. as Promised https://www.iclarified.com/entry/index.php?enid=5527
sean
sean - October 12, 2009 at 11:53am
once I click on make it rain the phone restarts and i get the apple logo then after that i get the picture of the itunes icon and the usb plug and then nothing happens??????????????
Jay
Jay - October 12, 2009 at 8:10am
Thank you very much the tool works perfectly fine...
LordGeek
LordGeek - October 12, 2009 at 1:51am
I posted this as a comment to another posting .. but I'm going to make this a new thread .. so that most people will see .. IT WORKS. I ran this on Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit without having to do any compatilbility changes .. absolutely no issues what so ever. Application ran perfectly, took seconds, iPhone 3Gs 3.1.2 is now JB and I AM LOVING IT. Thank you GeoHot .. EXCELLENT JOB :)
deede
deede - October 12, 2009 at 11:39am
Ya right ill guide you first of all ur an idiot!!! this software is so simple and easy to use What kind of idiot are u u dont deserve to have an iphone I wont even try to help u cus i know u will not understand it anyways you need to sell ur iphone u moron
nunu
nunu - October 12, 2009 at 11:44am
NO NEED TO YELL AT THIS PERSON ITS NOT UR JOB TO TELL HIM HE IS AN IDIOT OK! JUST BE POLITE AND NICE IN THIS FORUM OK IF U WANT TO BE ANGRY BE ANGRY AT GEO BECAUSE HE CANNOT COME UP WITH AN UNLOCK FOR US . WHICH IS VERY IMPORTANT BETTER THAN A JAIL BREAK WHO THE FUCK NEEDS A JAIL BREAK WE NEED AN UNLOCK SO WAKE UP GEO AND GET THE FUCK OFF UR HIGH HORSE U SHIT HEAD
LordGeek
LordGeek - October 12, 2009 at 8:13pm
Both are you are MORONS !!!! Who said anything about me not knowing what to do here .. my iPhone 3Gs is jailbroken thanks to GeoHot .. I don't give a flying fuck about an unlock .. I'm with AT&T .. so I don't need it like you assholes .. DUH !!!! .. next time READ the posting before you give back smartass comments .. DICKHEADS