Microsoft Mocks MacBook Air, Says It's as Useful as a 'Hat for Your Cat' [Video]

Shai Israel - August 30, 2016 at 8:14am
I would never want anything microsoft!
notyourfanaplnorm$ - August 30, 2016 at 1:42am
what is the apple gamer version? when I spend in a device, I like to do as much as I can. so why not games?, 3d capabilities? or I need to be sticked with M$? thx
Selvamax - August 30, 2016 at 1:31am
If Apple release OS X for all people then gamers, game designer, graphics designers, 3D Artiat and custom build PC people all leave Windows completely. But apple holding OS X themselves to give the best companion of Harare and software to their customer. Only issue with Apple is they don't offer customising option for iMac with processor, graphics card, ram. I hope they will release this feature this year
Mang Domeng - August 30, 2016 at 7:30am
The design of the iMac is only to be an all-in-one, what you bought is what you get. If you want customizations why not get an entry level mac Pro? You can tinker the insides of how you want it. In Mac you get best of both worlds running windows via bootcamp for your games and mac OSX for the serious stuff without sacrificing hardware and software issues. I know not most of us are computer geniuses to setup a windows rig like the pros do. That is where the problem comes, if you setup a rig without knowing everything you always end up getting an error, crashes and slow-down. I know some Windows fanboys here say they know everything about their system but is not. Just people pretending to know everything. Be real guys!
yogi_baba - August 29, 2016 at 8:44pm
Does it do OS X?
Ric Melton - August 29, 2016 at 7:57pm
Agreed. Who gives a damn what Micro$hit thinks?
Mang Domeng - August 29, 2016 at 4:40pm
Another free Apple ad from Microsoft. Apple doesn't care whatever they say and it gives them free publicity. Keep trying Microsoft!
. - August 29, 2016 at 4:48pm
It took a few years for Nokia to die because of this. It's going to take a lot to do the same here.
Mang Domeng - August 29, 2016 at 4:26pm
If you are on top everybody will mock you because they want to prove that they are better than you. That is what Apple's competitors are doing now and it makes their product look more cheaper and tacky because they cannot show the true potential of their product and they do that by mocking. If you notice Apple's ads they showcase their product on real-life uses. That makes everyone buy their products even whatever others say bad about Apple, it will still sell to many. I will still not buy the Surface pro because they use a tacky 1024 pen pressure stylus and they are asking for the same price as the Mac?! A 1024 stylus is a thing of the past to us graphic designers. We use Wacom and Apple pencil's 2048 styli. This Microsoft ad is bullsh*t! Nothing new or original.
lepaka - August 29, 2016 at 3:38pm
the MicroSuffer guys are so idiots that they are able to compare 2 different products, 1x computer with 1x Pad ! go to school first, and then try to compare your Pad with Apple iPad Pro, maybe you can find the differences
Filcorz - August 29, 2016 at 3:27pm
Like it was said already when you dont trust your own products you criticize the competitor, Microsoft why dont make it better and prove ir no need to compare with the others use your head, copy anyone can do...really a surface of no marketing inteligence
R3ALNTL3SS - August 29, 2016 at 2:54pm
Well considering that part of the Microsoft source code is written in Linux and is vulnerable to many flaws in its platform. Aside from other constituents it's not the most reliable in many aspects. I'll take any Mac over a Windows driven computer. Don't take my word for it I'm just the 500lb gorilla in the room.