February 4, 2023
Hacker Jailbreaks iPhone 7 on iOS 10.1.1 [Image]

Hacker Jailbreaks iPhone 7 on iOS 10.1.1 [Image]

Posted November 6, 2016 at 4:42pm · 30 comments · Add Comment
BS
BS - November 8, 2016 at 3:57am
This guy is a total tool! Anyone can make a video! Until something is actually released is all speculation.
Me
Me - November 7, 2016 at 5:40pm
Hell ya ! Now I can purchase my iphone7s plus I've already purchased 2 one for my wife and my daughter jet blacks but I refuse to purchase mine until it's jailbroken.. My iPhone6 plus still on 8.4 jailbreak.. Never buy an iPhone with no jailbreak
odedo1
odedo1 - November 8, 2016 at 5:16am
True but he also sold to Pango before and hopefully will again.
bouring dock
bouring dock - November 7, 2016 at 3:24pm
Nice, I miss my 5 icon dock, just release it please.
name
name - November 7, 2016 at 10:35am
"While we aren't expecting Todesco to release a public jailbreak, it's still good to know that a jailbreak of iOS x.x is possible. Hopefully, we'll see a jailbreak become available to the public soon." How many times did I read this in iClarified posts?
Obvious
Obvious - November 7, 2016 at 9:14am
Isn't it obvious that Apple will release an update ever time the jailbreak team shows a glimpse that their latest software is jailbroken? These hackers need to just straight up release it and not warn that they have successfully JBing it.
odedo1
odedo1 - November 8, 2016 at 5:19am
Apple can't block what they can't see and a video don't show the coding of the jailbreak so that was a foolish statement from you.
JuergenWest
JuergenWest - November 7, 2016 at 7:19am
What's the bounty @quertyiopz is going to make off this? I assume that's why he is advertising it, yea?
Richard Burns
Richard Burns - November 7, 2016 at 12:47am
Simple, if he shares now Apple shuts it down. Think about it!
Zanka
Zanka - November 6, 2016 at 11:29pm
Great another article of someone showing off saying it can be done. Yay.
Gautam
Gautam - November 6, 2016 at 8:06pm
I dont thik we need jailbreak now.. boring part is we cant update automatically.. who will wait for next jailbreak n then update rest of the fixes... n now in stressfull of like dont hav time to do this also..
joshWUa
joshWUa - November 6, 2016 at 7:59pm
We all gotta realize anyway that jailbreaking is dead. Since Apple does the jailbreak bounty most hack for them. What's new now is using Cydia Impactor or adding cracked apps thru profile verification. Ehh it's all good.