February 7, 2023
Apple to Release 5-inch and 5.8-inch iPhone With Bezel-Less Design, Curved Edges?

Posted November 11, 2016 at 5:03pm · 10 comments · Add Comment
Kk
Kk - November 14, 2016 at 12:33pm
Here we go again with the gimmicks..
Js0uth
Js0uth - November 13, 2016 at 2:45am
Omg. I hope so! 5 inches my perfect size.
MitchelM
MitchelM - November 12, 2016 at 4:27pm
Lolol. So true. I love that they sound awesome but really, they should give the same love and attention to both sizes. I don't care for phablets either and feel a bit cheated this year.
MitchelM
MitchelM - November 12, 2016 at 4:26pm
Whatever it is sounds great. I agree it will be harder to fix. Until sure apple will make up some sort of no hassle replacement plan in that case. At least for the first generation of that phone, until people get used to handling it. Then again, I'm just a consumer and like someone else said, I'd definitively give them my money. Lol. Sounds awesome.
Thokz
Thokz - November 12, 2016 at 3:28am
Just shut up and take my money!
joshWUa
joshWUa - November 11, 2016 at 8:18pm
iPhone 8 huh. So no more S model I believe. Hopefully they release that iris scanner as rumored.
MitchelM
MitchelM - November 12, 2016 at 4:24pm
Lol. Because in reality to me, the 7 is really 6S2. Lol. I'm glad they'll make s physical change.
Aric
Aric - November 11, 2016 at 5:19pm
Barclays does not believe that Apple will get rid of the Home button yet. Rather the analysts say the screen will "extend vertically as well as horizontally
Aric
Aric - November 11, 2016 at 5:20pm
Not really sure what they mean by this:
Axwell
Axwell - November 11, 2016 at 6:11pm
I think it means that the screen size will increase to incorporate where the bezels were. So it will be the same size device, but without bezels the screen is able to increase without them. Right now the 7 Plus measures 4 3/4" x 3 3/4" to make the 5.5 inch diagonal screen. So it will probably be 5" by 4" to make it 5.8" or whatever...Does that make sense? It increased vertically and horizontally by 1/4" or whatever... Lol