BlackSn0w Unlock for iPhone Is Coming Soon [Update]

BlackSn0w Unlock for iPhone Is Coming Soon [Update]

Posted October 30, 2009 at 12:24pm by iClarified · 49 comments · Add Comment
Dev - October 31, 2009 at 10:02am
Are you people stupid or just illiterate?? It clearly says the unlock is COMING SOON! Nobody has it yet, and anybody who says they do is just trying to be funny. Trust me, you will know when the unlock is released!
malissa - October 31, 2009 at 9:23am
honestly the unlock software not done yet. no one of who wrote his/her comments can give us a link where we can find it. then Geo will keep us up to date with further developments. so dont waste your time looking for nothing at this point of time!!!!
SHITTY POOP - October 31, 2009 at 12:19pm
thanks GEO just unlocked my beloved iphone and it was the easiest thing to do keep up the good work GEO and ur beta version is as good as as the nov 4th one thank u geo
ghongy - October 31, 2009 at 9:08am
can anyone tell me where to go to find the unlock!!!! i don't know much about this site. thank you
mary - October 31, 2009 at 9:19am
linda - October 30, 2009 at 8:59pm
hahhaaa.............you guys have nothing but making stories up!!!! i just confirmed that the software is not up yet!!!!
Adriano - October 31, 2009 at 1:27am
Ok the article said "comming soon"! not that its already released. retard
PUTZ - October 31, 2009 at 9:12am
GEO WHERE DO I DONATE I JUST USED UR UNLOCK FOR MY 3.1 AND IT WORKED FIRST TIME I GO ON MY KNEES AND KISS UR HAND GEO THANKS AGAIN
69ER - October 31, 2009 at 9:15am
wtf wtf ???? 1hour and i still cant find the unlock
jacklen - October 30, 2009 at 8:48pm
what is there any unlock going on?
SHITTY POOP - October 31, 2009 at 6:40am
LINDAAAAAA WE ALL HAVE IT WHY DO U THINK IT HAS NOT BEEN RELEASED ? I TOLD U IT IS NOW OFFICIALLY OUT SO JUST STOP BITCHING LIKE A BABY AND DOWN LOAD IT AND ENJOY
Lindaaaa - October 31, 2009 at 8:27am
It is soo easy too use.... Finallllly I unlocked my iPhone... Thx geo!!!
SHITTY POOP - October 31, 2009 at 8:45am
It is the easiest software to use geo ur my man it unlocked my 3.1 in 3 min thanks again geo 12 dirty burgers for u
SHITTY POOP - October 31, 2009 at 8:48am
HEYASS MAN ITS ME SHITTY POOP NO PUN INTENDED U NEED TO GO TO THE NEWS SECTION AND OPEN THE ARTICLE ABOUT UNLOCK AND IN THERE U CAN CLICK THE WORD BLACKSNOW IT WILL OPEN TO A BETA VERION BUT IT WORKS THAT IS WHERE ALL OF US GOT IT YESTERDAY
NERD - October 31, 2009 at 8:51am
thank u shitty poop i went where u said and yes i found it and yes it is the easiest unlock as linda said she was right thank u shitty poop and thank u linda if not for u linda i would not have tried to get it beta
fatman - October 31, 2009 at 8:55am
I found it but how do i start the unlock can anyone help me it says it is use at ur own risk cus it is till in beta but any of u use it yet please tell me if it is safe and if it works
GAY DICK - October 31, 2009 at 9:08am
It is soo easy too use.... Finallllly I unlocked my iPhone... THANKS GEO
linda - October 30, 2009 at 7:40pm
ok, where is the software!!!!! are u guys making the story of the unlock up? please tell us what is the website?
SHITTY POOP - October 30, 2009 at 8:54pm
GEO UR THE MAN THANK U FOR THE UNLOCK
SHITTY POOP - October 30, 2009 at 9:38pm
LINDA LINDA EVERYONE HERE HAS THE SOFTWARE EXCEPT U SO WHO IS CRAZY 15 GUYS OR ONE LITTLE LINDA I DONT KNOW WHY U CANT SEE BLACKSNOW TO GET IT WHY DONT U GO IN TO NEWS AND PULL BLACK SNOW FROM THERE THEN CUM BACK AND APOLIGIZE
Linda - October 30, 2009 at 9:53pm
Funnnnny.....why u don't make it easy and stop deciving us!!!
SHITTY POOP - October 31, 2009 at 9:03am
Yes Geo out did himself this unlock works and it is the second day and my iphone still is unlocked Geo ia amazing thank u a million times geo ur new blcksn0w is awsome
linda - October 30, 2009 at 5:59pm
is the unlock up? what is the link!!!! please provid us with the link!!!! thx
jack - October 30, 2009 at 8:51pm
THANK U MY FRIEND GEO UR UNLOCK IS AMAZING TOOK 10 MIN
Toten - October 30, 2009 at 5:26pm
Don't ever think of buying any unlocking software from that guy JODY SANDERS (iphoneunlockuk) he is a scumbag, steals dev team and geohot's works and claim it as his company's work and then sells it for a hefty price even though it is free! If you want to shell out money just donate it to geohot thru his website.
SHITY POOP - October 30, 2009 at 6:22pm
LINDA YES IT WAS UP 3 HOURS AGO AND IT TAKE 5 MINUTES SO EASY TO DOWNLOAD AND ANYONE CAN DO IT GEO OUT DID HIMSELF THIS TIME HE DESERVES A PAT ON THE BACK WAY TO GO GEOOOOOO
linda - October 30, 2009 at 6:38pm
so where can i download it from? please tell me, thx
Zeljko - October 30, 2009 at 7:20pm
Why you hide the site where you find unlock soft???? You talk about it but you dont tell the most importent thing????? Stupid fucks
Robert - October 30, 2009 at 4:20pm
Hello How did you all unlock? Give me a link please Thanks Geo :D
daniiiiiii - October 30, 2009 at 3:04pm
how soon!!!!? we will beleive that, when we see the software!!! i hope he will released it before a week.
Prev 1 of 2 Next