September 30, 2022
Geohot Posts First Screenshot of BlackSn0w Unlock

Geohot Posts First Screenshot of BlackSn0w Unlock

Posted November 2, 2009 at 1:01pm · 19 comments · Add Comment
Salman
Salman - November 3, 2009 at 4:46am
I upgrade original firmware by itunes 9, then i use blackra1n to jailbreak it goes successfull and geohot picture came on myiphone but when it complete and restart it is the same restore mode only. or Emergency call no jailbreak please help....
Manny Far
Manny Far - November 2, 2009 at 9:22pm
This unlock when released, will you need a mac or pc to perform the unlock?
Alex
Alex - November 2, 2009 at 4:32pm
I also want to know if i will be able to unlock my iPhone that I'm using with AT&T if I go to another country since mi iPhone won't have signal beacuse I'm going to cut AT&T contract?
Bogus
Bogus - November 2, 2009 at 10:06pm
@xander....wow how old are you 8??? so childish of you....the guy is doing it free and u cuss him out??....i don't see your lazy fucking ass doing anything....if you are so eager to get the iphone unlocked and have no self respect figure it out for yourself...until that day tho SHUT THE FUCK UP AND BE POLITE TO GEOHOT!!!
Xander
Xander - November 2, 2009 at 3:25pm
HELP PLEASE! Do you know if I will be able to unlock my iPhone 3gs outside USA? Or do I have to unlock it when is working with AT&T? I will live the country November 4 so by the time blacksnow will be release, I will be in another Country? Help please
berkekibris
berkekibris - November 2, 2009 at 7:05pm
I dont see any reason why you cant unlock outside the USA. You should be able to. Good luck!
SHITTY POOP
SHITTY POOP - November 2, 2009 at 8:51pm
GREAT NEWS FOR FIDO CUSTOMERS TO COMPETE WITH BELL AND TELUS FIDO IS OFERING 6G OF DATA FOR $30 SAME AS OLD PROMOTION BUT IT EXPIRES IN 15 DAYS U NEED 3 YR VOICE WITH 3 YR DATA IM MAKING THE DEAL NOW IT IS A GREAT OFFER
iphone3gslover
iphone3gslover - November 2, 2009 at 2:24pm
easiest unlock ever. GEO (LIVE)
bob
bob - November 2, 2009 at 3:37pm
Aaron
Aaron - November 2, 2009 at 2:00pm
If I jailbroke my iphone with pwang can I just run Blackra1n and then blackSn0w on it or do I need to go back to factory settings first?
dan
dan - November 2, 2009 at 1:38pm
awesome news. Donate to him please.
Zeljko
Zeljko - November 2, 2009 at 4:16pm
hey you shitty asshole....why do you talk dirty all the time? its not funny anymore. btw say hallo to your mom
Jay
Jay - November 2, 2009 at 1:34pm
Im glad he said Screw Icy and finally took it off! Icy = Worst thing ever.
kline1
kline1 - November 2, 2009 at 1:39pm
im sure icy is not included because of the fact that ripdev is done with all their jailbreak services.
Gadgets4you
Gadgets4you - November 2, 2009 at 1:17pm
Geohot rulez!!! Ya'll better donate to him for his hard work! thanks iClarified for all you guys do! Matt boston, ma usa
Gustavo Leon Madrigal
Gustavo Leon Madrigal - November 2, 2009 at 1:16pm
hummm, if I already ran the blackrain, do I restore the Iphone, then run blackrain with blacksnow or just run the blackrain again???
Sylar iKaynak
Sylar iKaynak - November 2, 2009 at 1:58pm
I think you just need to re-run blackra1n, lets wait for 4december amd see what geohot brings to us :)
XAnder
XAnder - November 2, 2009 at 2:48pm
I have the same question? do we need to restore if we already jailbroke the iphone with blackra1n?
Rusty
Rusty - November 2, 2009 at 3:28pm
Blacksn0w will also be released through cydia, so those who have already jailbroken through whatever means can use it through that:)