February 7, 2023
iPhone 8 to Feature IP68 Water Resistance?

iPhone 8 to Feature IP68 Water Resistance?

Posted January 13, 2017 at 6:17pm · 13 comments · Add Comment
Thatcher
Thatcher - January 20, 2017 at 8:17am
Hahah what's next wireless charging.....Apple revolutionising once again. Makes me laugh how people accuse other companies of copying Apple products when they seem to just introduce Android features a couple of years later on the iPhone. Oh well, at least Apple are on a downward spiral since Steve died.
chinaman
chinaman - January 14, 2017 at 1:40pm
every year by one IP 67-68-69 etc. Hope they will do bluetooth 5
PeterJ
PeterJ - January 14, 2017 at 1:36am
I expect nothing less than Thermal Camera, Wireless charging, RF cloning capabilities, 8X zoom, Retina security scanner, Temp sensor, It has to come with Wireless airpods, and scratch free 5.5 screen and 128GB as a minimum. Thanks
asd
asd - January 14, 2017 at 12:19am
No audio jack or solution to use charger with earphone!! so fuk it if it isnt
Really?
Really? - January 14, 2017 at 3:50am
The solution is to step into 2017 and get a pair of Bluetooth earphones in order to achieve full wireless and full waterproofing we need to start somewhere. The transition will suck but the end result will be much better.
H
H - January 13, 2017 at 9:23pm
So still not waterproof I guess huh?
Kk
Kk - January 13, 2017 at 8:43pm
I doubt that there will be a big change to the iphone for the 10th anniversary. I mean this is Tim Cook we are talking about. He's only focusing on emojis.
H
H - January 13, 2017 at 9:24pm
Ok. How much is Samshit paying you to say that? You hate Tim Cook as much as Trump hates everyone who is not a white heterosexual male christian. Damn.
Hmmm
Hmmm - January 14, 2017 at 5:48am
We all know Tim Cook hasn't inovated anything new on the iPhone since he's taken over. Steve would have a totally differ iPhone every # release. The 6 is the same as the 7 so for 4 years, apples hardware hasn't change. I use my 6 save on the 7 iPhone. Nothing has change, except the battery life which isn't a big change and camera they try to fool you with.
Really?
Really? - January 14, 2017 at 6:40pm
I hate to break it to you but Trump has already appointed positions to people with multiple different ethnicities and sexualities, stop living in the false liberal narrative.
Mattt
Mattt - January 13, 2017 at 7:23pm
Woo, an extra foot and some inches. Wheres true wireless charging, or maybe a decent sized battery?
Me
Me - January 13, 2017 at 6:33pm
We want a jailbreak ! I still haven't bought the iphone7 because of a lack of jailbreak.
Mattt