Geohot to Provide Untethered Jailbreak in Return for a Favour

Geohot to Provide Untethered Jailbreak in Return for a Favour

Posted December 5, 2009 at 2:36am by iClarified · 10 comments · Add Comment
Luis - December 5, 2009 at 12:26pm
I don't understand this tethered jailbreak thing, I'm on a 3gs and it is jailbroken what's the deal. It is restarted all the time I don't have to do it again.
davy1shoe - December 5, 2009 at 5:17pm
The newer 3gs wont jailbreak like the older 3gs. I have a fully working jailbroken 3gs but it went wonky sent it back got newer 3gs with updated apple software and now i can only run cydia etc. if i keep iphone at all times or if it shuts down i can only restart iphone if i run blackra1n to get past the connect to iunes symbo.
davy1shoe - December 5, 2009 at 12:17pm
Geohot has requested assistance in winning the DARPA Network Challenge. In exchange he will make the community an untethered jailbreak. The DARPA Network Challenge is a competition that explores the role the Internet and social networking play in the timely communication, wide-area team-building, and urgent mobilization required to solve broad-scope, time-critical problems. The challenge is to be the first to submit the locations of 10 moored, 8-foot, red, weather balloons at 10 fixed locations in the continental United States. The balloons will be in readily accessible locations and visible from nearby roads. Only for people in usa all us outside cant help out.
Manuel Goncalves - December 5, 2009 at 7:54am
Hi There Just to make sure, what time is 9am EST if you are in the UK ???? Thank you. Regards Manuel
santana - December 5, 2009 at 8:21am
if you own a iphone you must know this. if not go to your iphone clock and ad new york,USA and you will have Easter time
Mike - December 5, 2009 at 8:54am
easter time really lol its eastern standard time haha easter time
davy1shoe - December 5, 2009 at 12:15pm
Easter time that has made my day haha.
Manuel Goncalves - December 5, 2009 at 5:11pm
You have to forgive me because it was to early in the morning and my brains was still asleep. LOL LOL LOL
scott - December 6, 2009 at 8:57am
I just got a tweet from geo that since he didnt win that balloon contest for 10,000 dollars that hes not gonna release the untethered jailbreak. We need to stop supporting this ego maniac and go back to dev team. I just donated 50 bucks to them,. I cant believe we helped him all day with that stupid contest and because he didnt win hes not gonna to release the jailbreak now. This is ridiculous. Tell him how you feel about this on twitter @geohot
davy1shoe - December 7, 2009 at 3:55pm
Wot an ass not as if people didnt try.
Prev 1 of 1 Next