Apple Confirms HomePod May Damage Wood Furniture [Images]

Apple Confirms HomePod May Damage Wood Furniture [Images]

macnaz - February 15, 2018 at 8:56pm
Why white spots under every speakers such as Apple HomePod and Sonos One Speaker Every electric device has Electromagnetic Fields that gets dispersed in the surrounding space, this energy will transform in heat to the top of the wood causing burns to the gloss varnish finishing Its normal and it can happen with any electric device has no under enough left from wood surface to cool air venting
A-non-e-moose - February 17, 2018 at 12:35am
I googled “white rings underneath speakers” or “white spots underneath speakers” to see what other products have this problem. All I see are Apple’s HomePods in the first 3 pages. What sources can you refer for any of us to see this as a “all speakers” problem and not just the HomePod?
lepaka - February 15, 2018 at 2:13pm
there is news that ... if you are a music lover, you have for sure good speakers systems, and it is clear that they will vibrate and will damage whatever is under. or you have a support to hold the speaker, or you have some rubber base under ... settled and no discussion.
Monz - February 15, 2018 at 12:52pm
#RingGate ?
Andreaja - February 15, 2018 at 12:35pm
Macbook pro touchbar with only 6 hour battery life, and then now home pod can marking your furniture, apple just gorgeous with timcook.
D4xM4Nx - February 15, 2018 at 12:00pm
It's just the HomePod warning is about the existence of the Halo rings... such a damn visionary company Apple is OMG!!! Johny is giving us time before the Forerunners get our collective asses :P
joshWUa - February 15, 2018 at 4:31am
There are those coasters used for drinks? Yea I knew that would of happened when I sold it but I did have a nice hand woven table runner.
Frank Ferrer - February 14, 2018 at 9:25pm
Please just put a little wood protective under the HomePod and the Drama is over... love my 4 HomePods in my Studio.
A-non-e-moose - February 14, 2018 at 10:33pm
Yay you give awesome advice after the damage. Thanks captain hindsight.
Yayaya - February 15, 2018 at 12:03am
What kind of Studio?
joshWUa - February 15, 2018 at 4:35am
Ok calm down fan boy, no one cares how many you have. I have 2 sonos one and do much better than 4.
John Simmons - February 16, 2018 at 3:56am
@MUKAI, Wow, sure looks like life kicked you to the curb. Just curious, is this what happens if you drop out of high school and not able to hold a decent job?
Camfella62 - February 14, 2018 at 8:45pm
Jonny Ive said it’s just part of the design!
joshWUa - February 15, 2018 at 4:32am
Hahahaha he sure did say that.
Pyrocynical - February 14, 2018 at 8:45pm
Apple is dead. An overpriced company is killing them. Very very sad.
tobybartlett - February 14, 2018 at 8:27pm
This rollout just gets worse and worse. I’m hugging my 2006 iPod HiFi retrofitted with Bluetooth.