December 8, 2022
How to Jailbreak Your iPod touch with ZiPhone 2.6b GUI (Mac)

How to Jailbreak Your iPod touch with ZiPhone 2.6b GUI (Mac)

Posted March 15, 2008 at 2:07pm · 42 comments · Add Comment
Lauren
Lauren - October 4, 2008 at 12:43am
Im recieving that same error message my iphone shows IPodstack and BSD Root: md0, major 2, minor 0
flow
flow - September 20, 2008 at 2:30pm
mi ipod tohch shows an erro while i was jailbreaking it what can i do!!???
alleyoops2
alleyoops2 - September 7, 2008 at 1:16pm
10x alot, first i had problems going abt it until i upgraded to 1.1.4 firmware and in less than 2mins, i had a huge smile on my face.10x again to ziphone.now i'm in love with my ipod touch again.
erchoufoer
erchoufoer - August 14, 2008 at 11:17am
can anyone help me.í've got the same problem with my ipod. It say's : BSD root: md0,major 2,minor 0) please!!! i need help What can i do about it?
Trevor
Trevor - July 10, 2008 at 6:29pm
i downloaded ziphone for my ipod touch and installed it. i went through the process ae far as BSD Root: md0, major 2,minor 0 but it was taking too long so i pluged out the cable and tried to reset it. i resetted it by pressing both buttons on my ipod and the same sentence keeps popping up on screen on my ipod and itunes nor ziphone can recognise it now....help me man please
craig
craig - July 2, 2008 at 1:38pm
my itouch us show IPodstack and BSD Root: md0, major 2, minor 0
Williams
Williams - June 18, 2008 at 8:52pm
Amazing Thomas, I truly though I had wrecked my ipod touch, but this worked perfectly. Thanks Again
Mayro
Mayro - June 5, 2008 at 9:59am
Thanks! Thomas It was very easy, and it saved my life
Mayro
Mayro - June 5, 2008 at 9:59am
Thanks! Thomas It was very easy, and it saved my life
Travis
Travis - May 30, 2008 at 7:06pm
kkk so do i have to reset my entire ipod in order to do this? ugh and if i do, exactly how do i get EVERY song off of my ipod? Ive used eph pod or whatever and some other ones but it only takes off a small fraction of the songs, i used it when i got my new ipod touch. or is there another way to jailbreak my ipod without loosing my songs or resetting my ipod?