February 3, 2023
Geohot Says iPhone OS 3.1.3 Jailbreak Is Easy

Geohot Says iPhone OS 3.1.3 Jailbreak Is Easy

Posted February 4, 2010 at 11:51pm · 51 comments · Add Comment
dapeno
dapeno - March 31, 2010 at 1:17am
Whats sad is that NOW all iphone's come with the 3.1.3 software installed, Which sucks because if you have a key for it why hold out for the people who just got the money too afford a iphone. and are stuck using the shitty software. And i bet you are busy but not with the iphone software you seemed too have conqoured it and moved on too the PS3 Software mods now
Geohot Bullshit
Geohot Bullshit - March 20, 2010 at 8:53am
i knew geohot stupid thats why i didnt update it. and anyway i never use blackra1n. what a stupid name !
stupid Geohot
stupid Geohot - March 20, 2010 at 8:51am
stupid geohot.... stupid geohot.... stupid geohot.... stupid geohot.... stupid geohot.... stupid geohot.... stupid geohot.... stupid geohot.... stupid geohot.... stupid geohot....
Cool Boy
Cool Boy - March 20, 2010 at 7:48am
geohot bullshit... if its easy why dont you do it ? dont tell me you dont have time ? of you actually dont know how to do it but you just want to look smart.. shame on you. go DEV TEAM !!!!
vesh
vesh - March 3, 2010 at 8:34pm
i accidently updated the new version from itunes 3.1.3(7E18) with baseband 05.12.01 on my 3gs iphone and i try to restore it again from itunes because my iphone was lock and i cannot use anymore. but now i have again another problem is that when i turn on my iphone i saw the usb connected with itunes and above the itunes there is a lock sign. i dont know how to fix it please i need your help
snoorky
snoorky - March 2, 2010 at 7:25pm
Hi guys, i just bought a brand new Iphone 3gs, didnt know much about the whole thing with jailbreaking / unlocking accept that it can be done. You can imagine the look on my face when i have spent a whole day (literaly) on the net reading about my brand new super cool firmware and baseband that CANT be jailbroken/unlocked...hopefully the new firmware will come soon and with it the new jailbreak and unlock...until that moment iPhone is staying in the box.... fingers crossed
MrSandman996
MrSandman996 - February 25, 2010 at 10:58am
AND IF U DONT LIKE THE IPHONE JUST SELL IT BUT STOP COMMING HERE TO CRY CUS UR DUMB BECAUSE U DOWNLOADED NEW VERSION WHEN WE ALL SAID NOT TO SO I HOPE UR DICK SHRINKS UP AND FALLS OFF U PRICK STOP COMMING HERE TO CRY
scramison
scramison - February 25, 2010 at 8:11am
Im running 3.1.3 jailbroken and tethered via redsn0w 0.9.3 and MyWi All you have to do is use the 3.1.2 ipsw when prompted by redsn0w. first try I got a small error on the PC side. Second try it went through! Use cydia to get MyWi as an app and bam thethered!
wezzer
wezzer - February 22, 2010 at 12:18pm
he says its easy but wont release it... its like my 4yr old saying his 12yr olds maths homework is easy, but cant show he can actually do it,... its hearsay, and all GEOs word, no proof at all.
neostars
neostars - February 23, 2010 at 12:59am
Dunno what you say to the last comment. You have an IQ of 0
stepback
stepback - February 8, 2010 at 11:29pm
What if I buy my iphone is preinstall with FW 3.1.3. Than I`m stuck till some kind soul can JB it. Pls Geohot or Devteam, you all have to think about the next batch of iphone users with FW preinstall with 3.1.3. (Geohot has tweeted saying that the jailbreak is easy but only helps those dumb enough to upgrade. I hear rumors going around that the 3.1.3 jailbreak is hard. It isn't. But the only people it helps are those dumb enough to upgrade.)