macOS Big Sur 11.2 improves Bluetooth reliability and fixes the following issues:
● External displays may show a black screen when connected to a Mac mini (M1, 2020) using an HDMI to DVI converter
● Edits to Apple ProRAW photos in the Photos app may not save
● iCloud Drive could turn off after disabling the iCloud Drive Desktop & Documents Folders option
● System Preferences may not unlock when entering your administrator password
● Globe key may not display the Emoji & Symbols pane when pressed
Some features may not be available for all regions, or on all Apple devices.
For more detailed information about this update, please visit: https://support.apple.com/kb/HT211896
For detailed information about the security content of this update, please visit: https://support.apple.com/kb/HT201222
You can update to macOS Big Sur 11.2 from Software Update in System Preferences. Please download the iClarified app or follow iClarified on Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, and RSS for updates.