Free Push Notifications Fix for Hacktivated iPhones

Free Push Notifications Fix for Hacktivated iPhones

Posted March 2, 2010 at 10:43am by iClarified · 22 comments · Add Comment
FerFive5 - March 11, 2010 at 11:37am
I installed it but nothing happened. I have to uninstall all Push-capable apps before installing the Push Doctor? I have to reboot my iPhone after installing it? Doctor Push works for all Push-capable apps or just to Youtube? What should I do? I have an iPhone 3G 3.1.2 jailbreaked and unlocked. I appreciate any information. Thanks!
kline1 - March 5, 2010 at 6:41am
Finally got it to work after like 5 tries, it works perfect.....i guess ppl that are having problems just keep tryin......
rkick08 - March 3, 2010 at 11:28am
I got it to work, works perfect with 3g on 3.0 (yesh I know I need my excahnge account on it)
maz - March 3, 2010 at 9:12am
Works as a charm at the first try when add the source and installed it at my 'stone age old' 1:st generation 8GB iPhone FW 3.1.2 this morning 10:00 (south east asia time). No probs at all. Have the Pushme.to app to work at that oldie too. Great dev! THX! all of u involved devs.
SRASC - March 3, 2010 at 11:35am
So its a matter when you choose to do the install? Cause I have the same iPhone (1st generation, 8GB) & anytime I try to install it says I have a half installed package
maz - March 3, 2010 at 12:06pm
Ok! That happen to me too. But I just open up Cydia again and push the install/confirm button again, and it starts installing from where it was "half installed". As it was going on from a "resumé" level or something.
blackcivic - March 3, 2010 at 8:30am
gives me errors too
Rohit - March 3, 2010 at 3:02am
can't add this source.....cydia says "Did not Find Repository" it further says it may be because i'm trying to add a legacy installer repository which is not supported. what should i do now??
rkick08 - March 3, 2010 at 9:09am
your typing the source incorrectly.
DJT - March 3, 2010 at 1:16am
iPhone 3G OS 3.1.2 Works out of the box !!!
Stev - March 3, 2010 at 12:30am
Complete errors.. and your phone will become out of network. Then you have to restore the firmware again (in 3.13
rkick08 - March 2, 2010 at 5:13pm
do we have to have 3.1.2 to work? or will it work on 3.0 also?
Mista D - March 2, 2010 at 3:36pm
Update via @CmdShft : If you’re having an issue with installing Push Doctor and you cannot get push working, it’s because the server it’s getting your unique cert from is actually out of certs. The demand is very high apparently, and @anethema is now generating 1 unique cert per minute to put on the server. Try every few hours, eventually it will work. Any errors just means the same that it cannot find a unique cert. Just "reinstall" the package later or the next day.
rkick08 - March 2, 2010 at 4:45pm
I got it to install but it does not seem to be working yet.?
Prev 1 of 2 Next