These releases are likely the same as the fifth developer betas that were seeded yesterday. That update brought back the battery percentage indicator in the status bar.
● Apple Releases iOS 16 Beta 5 and iPadOS 16 Beta 5 [Download]
● Apple Releases macOS Ventura 13 Beta 5 [Download]
● Apple Seeds tvOS 16 Beta 5 to Developers [Download]
● Apple Seeds watchOS 9 Beta 5 to Developers [Download]
To try out the public betas, you can sign up for the Apple Beta Software Program.
Help make the next releases of iOS, iPadOS, macOS, tvOS and watchOS our best yet. As a member of the Apple Beta Software Program, you can take part in shaping Apple software by test-driving pre-release versions and letting us know what you think.
To learn more about the new features in iOS 16, click here:
● Apple Officially Unveils iOS 16 With Huge Improvements to Lock Screen, Messages, Photos, More
Please download the iClarified app or follow iClarified on Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, and RSS for more software updates.