iPhone Dev-Team on the Impending Spirit Jailbreak

iPhone Dev-Team on the Impending Spirit Jailbreak

Posted April 29, 2010 at 4:49pm by iClarified · 11 comments · Add Comment
asker - April 30, 2010 at 12:16pm
What is up with this iphone? why is the headphone jack at the bottom and the power button on the top left instead of right?
bubi - April 30, 2010 at 1:05pm
that's an itouch, not iphone.
Bubi - April 30, 2010 at 11:13am
i haz iphone with 3.1.2 firmware, jailbroken with blackra1n, tethered. Waiting for the spirit jailbreak so i can jailbrake my iphone untethered (tethered= pain in the ass). Do i need to do the SHSH thing? Most stuff i read about it are about 3.1.3 or older firmwares. thx
Steve - April 30, 2010 at 12:09pm
I would anyway.
Blondie - April 30, 2010 at 7:41am
There will be few thousands iphone users waiting anxiously for the jailbreak inclusive me & Aza Maffia with iphone on 3.1.3 pre-install. The waiting is killing me. What is an iphone without CYDIA??????????? Lame.....
zidarica - May 2, 2010 at 5:25am
nothing .....shit
Amin - April 30, 2010 at 12:01am
hey.. Can some1 tell me how can I backup my iPhone 3GS using firmware Umbrella. My iPhone is JB and unlock on 3.1.2 and when I open the cydia on my iPhone, on the top it's says that SHSH is save this 3.1.2 and 3.1.3 Plz help me!
Blondie - April 30, 2010 at 3:03am
You have already backup your SHSH to cydia. Ps. do not upgrade itunes 9.1.1
Puffyy - April 30, 2010 at 7:52am
Will this work with Iphone 3GS that have all the new firmware and new Modem firmware that SHSH has not be saved to Cydia's servers. If i'm understanding if I save a local copy of my SHSH to my PC not to the server, I will be able to jailbreak. Thank you
Blondie - April 30, 2010 at 9:29am
chk this link :- http://www.saurik.com/id/12
puffyy - April 30, 2010 at 11:21am
Thanks but this will not work with new firmware, so this still doesn't answer the question. With my saved SHSH files saved to my PC. Will I be able to jailbreak my 5.12.3 firmware with this new jailbreak coming out.
Prev 1 of 1 Next