Spirit Untethered Jailbreak for iPad, iPhone, iPod is Released! [Update]

Spirit Untethered Jailbreak for iPad, iPhone, iPod is Released! [Update]

Mik Jones - May 25, 2010 at 1:04pm
Baseband: 05.12.01 Bootloader : 6.4 Model: MC134 Iphone (Firmware : 3.1.3 ) Retry Failed to jailbreak (error code: 1) spirit encountered an error while jailbreaking you device dow wnt to send a log of what happened? i chose windows 95 NFO: Now listening for devices...INFO: read igor/map.plist INFO: Connected to the AppleMobileDevice. INFO: Version iPhone2,1_3.1.3 INFO: Connecting to mobilebackup... INFO: Sending files via AFC. FATAL(__LINE__): Assertion failed (dl.c:198): 0 == (AMDeviceStartService (dev, service, &it, NULL)) (but it was -402653091)198 HELP!!!!
cwschramm - May 14, 2010 at 12:44pm
Just jailbroke 3GS. Only problem is iphone browser or iphone explorer will not let me access themes, etc. to drag and drop onto phone. Any suggestions?
Lily - May 12, 2010 at 11:56am
After jailbreaking with Spririt, I\'ve lost all my main icons: email, notes, calendar, GPS, messages.. I even can\'t make the calls.. Is there any way to get them back, Please!!! Thanks.
JMoney - May 13, 2010 at 8:51am
Sync with iTunes. If you\'ve done it recently it will have backed up your phone sns you can restore from the most recent backup. It keeps your jailbreak.
dave - June 2, 2010 at 11:33am
I have the same problem and I\'ve tried restoring already. Same thing. All my main icons are missing. How???
Ryan - May 10, 2010 at 10:03am
I have a 3G S 32GB, was unlocked with Blackrain but every time I turned off the phone it was going to the recovery mode (USB to iTunes picture) decided to use Spirit to fix the problem, it went all the way to the end but frozen again, keeps going to the recovery mode, tried Blackrain after but no luck, keeps rebooting with George Hotz picture on it. Can\'t try Spirit again because its not in the standard spring board anymore. PLEASE HELP, I can\'t restore because I will lose the UNLOCK.
Priyank - June 13, 2010 at 4:19am
Any luck dude ?
JMoney - May 9, 2010 at 11:15pm
Thank you! I have learned my lesson! Never again will I update through iTunes without checking iClarified first. It was a sad couple of months on 3.1.3 without my jailbreak.... I saw someone mentioned it earlier: **If you are STUCK on REBOOT.... restore with iTunes, do the jailbreak process all over again, and then STOP at step 5. DON\'T press \"Quit\". Just disconnect. Works perfectly. Yay! Thanks again. xo
Voiq - May 7, 2010 at 6:38am
I\'ve got a little problem.. After Jailbreaking with Spirit my 3GS 3.1.2 I lost some of the main icons like: compass, mail, notes, calculator, maps, calendar... Is there anyway to get them back?
Voiq - May 7, 2010 at 6:41am
I also forgot to mention that the iPod icon is missing as well.. I also tried to restore the 3.1.2 software after reading a lot on the net, but didn\'t found a reliable solution.. Can someone please help? Thank you!
Thomaskb - May 8, 2010 at 11:43am
Same issue on mine, restored and icons r back, i dont know if i dare try it again?
Voiq - May 8, 2010 at 12:31pm
How did you manage to restote? I tryed to re-install the 3.1.2 software again, after reading a little on the internet, but I was getting an error from iTunes, and couldn\'t complete the install. Do you have any sugestions in what can I do? Thanks!
Lily - May 12, 2010 at 11:50am
I have the same problem here.. I even tried to restore, they still didn\'t show up. Please help!! Anyone! thanks in advance..
Thomaskb - May 12, 2010 at 11:38pm
I guess im on 3.1.3, i didnt realize u were tryin to stay on 3.1.2
tymatk - May 4, 2010 at 8:08pm
Works perfect on 3gs with the latest base band. Where is your details so we can donate.........? Also since this works so well, anychance if you can look into add some patches to make it CARRIER UNLOCK as well? Offcourse we\'ll donate again. Also i\'ve been keeping the old Itune for awhile now but with Spirit Jail-Break i had to update my Itune to the current one, is this bad as i\'ve got an old 3G iphone Jailbreak n Unlock with BlackRain? Thanks
ch nisar - May 4, 2010 at 4:39pm
Micke - May 4, 2010 at 11:44am
Works perfectly on iPad. appsync 3.2 from hackulos working perfect also. First \"free\" apps in my iPad.
apps cracked - May 4, 2010 at 3:05pm
hey i was wondering if your app icons are white? or is that just on mine??? they work fine but there is no artwork lol. anyways someone with cracked apps please advise............thanks
Micke - May 4, 2010 at 3:46pm
My art work works like it should...like the apps were original.
dentor - May 4, 2010 at 5:51am
What method can I use to unlock my iPhone 3G with firmware 3.1.3 after jailbreak with Spirit ? Is it possible to Jailbreak with Spirit and then unlock with BlackRa1n afterward ? Cheers, dentor
Andy - May 4, 2010 at 4:56pm
3.1.3 with BB 5.12.1 only able to jailbreak at the moment with spirit. You have to wait until new unlocked software release for 4.0. Read further for more information.