Spirit Jailbreak Updated to Fix Photo Deletion Bug

Spirit Jailbreak Updated to Fix Photo Deletion Bug

Posted May 4, 2010 at 1:52am by iClarified · 14 comments · Add Comment
glen - May 6, 2010 at 5:55am
I HAVE JAILBROKEN USING SPIRIT CAN i UNLOCK MY PHONE AS IT ON O2 Will I loose the jailbreak and could it be a tethered unlock then
andyman - May 5, 2010 at 5:03pm
Thanks to comex for the job...my phone working well with the previous spirit. Jailbreak less than a minute and everything in place. My phone is 3.1.3 BB 5.12.1. Never have problem so far. Thanks a lot.
ch nisar - May 4, 2010 at 4:32pm
Baseband: 05.12.01 Bootloader : 6.4 Model: MC134 Iphone (Firmware : 3.1.3 ) Retry Failed to jailbreak (error code: 1) spirit encountered an error while jailbreaking you device dow wnt to send a log of what happened? i chose windows 95 NFO: Now listening for devices...INFO: read igor/map.plist INFO: Connected to the AppleMobileDevice. INFO: Version iPhone2,1_3.1.3 INFO: Connecting to mobilebackup... INFO: Sending files via AFC. FATAL(__LINE__): Assertion failed (dl.c:198): 0 == (AMDeviceStartService (dev, service, &it, NULL)) (but it was -402653091)198
Sammy - May 20, 2010 at 8:48am
Hei.. Have the same error with Spirit (error code 1). Did you manage get rid of this? Thanks, Sammy
naim - June 12, 2010 at 12:37pm
I have the same error but using windows 7 did you find the solution for it ? if yes please let me know
Chris - May 4, 2010 at 10:24am
Installous apps show icons blank, they do work ok...any ideas to make these icons show correctly?
Sam - May 5, 2010 at 4:07am
Hey, mine is missing as well.
j9000 - May 4, 2010 at 3:41am
yeah but I already lost all my photos...
Danny - May 4, 2010 at 3:48am
Do you not backup your phone? Do a restore from backup with itunes and you will get your photos back.
j9000 - May 4, 2010 at 3:54am
will try. thanks. think about all those naked pictures i took :) yeah right.
Joe - May 4, 2010 at 4:30am
Possible to retrieve back from backup in itunes using iphonebackup extractor.
j9000 - May 4, 2010 at 3:04pm
Very interesting app. I didnt know there is an app for retrieving backups. It lets me go back to many centuries to get whatever I want. Found my photos under Iphone OS files. You saved my day.
TheH - May 4, 2010 at 3:32am
Thanks!!
conedude13 - May 4, 2010 at 9:37am
So do we redo the jailbreak with spirit with the new version if we already did it with the previous version?
Prev 1 of 1 Next