Apple Posts Motorola Droid X Antenna Video

Apple Posts Motorola Droid X Antenna Video

German - July 24, 2010 at 3:20pm
ooo!! yeah!!! now i want my iphone!!! cuz the droid have the same problem!! using the flaws of others to excuse themselves? that is very low and unethical, Apple has to accept that the phone is not right and repair ... what a disappointment with apple!!
Vit - July 24, 2010 at 5:15am
Apple don\'t know when to quit, don\'t they?
Will I am not - July 24, 2010 at 8:13am
Truth. If they are smart they would\'ve let it die down. Emotion has no place in business.
gooch - July 24, 2010 at 7:59pm
I agree. I understand that other phones may have the same problem but pointing out other companies doing the same thing doesn\'t make the iPhone better or fix anything. Kind of a weird method to aid the blow to the antennas. Just fix it already or make it not as dramatic. I personally haven\'t had this issue with my iPhone4 but for people that have, seeing a Droid X do the same thing doesn\'t really mean anything.
iPhonedo - July 24, 2010 at 1:35am
Oh wow... Microsoft must be laughing so hard right now... First of all who says iP4 loses signal when it\'s gripped? iP4 loses signal when you touch the side. Not grip, but touch. Just place your finger between two antennas voila..
Elko - July 24, 2010 at 1:27am
Apple send message that all smartphone are the same and i think we do not need to buy iPhone. But i like iPhone becouse of JAILBREAK
Sd - July 24, 2010 at 1:15am
WTF is apple doing? Face the fact their phone did had antena issue. And they way apple post video who the fuck holding the phone like on the video. With 2 finger iPhone 4 lose all signal bar just in3 second. I think I\'ll file FCC and BBB about misleading video presented by apple. Their iPhone has real big antena issue compare to other company.
neonshad0w - July 24, 2010 at 1:04am
The newest version of the iPhone 4 doesn\'t have the antenna issue. I purchased a Black 16Gb iPhone 4 and it\'s model is MC603J not MC607J that the 16Gb Black ones are setup at the stores. I have had 0 problems with this iPhone.
Digihead - July 24, 2010 at 11:15am
Mine is mc603b and i don\'t have any problems whatsoever!
gokul - July 24, 2010 at 12:35am
I dint know that apple can stoop such low levels. It is very cheap for a company that has created a niche segment in smartphones and was admired in every way they created and executed things. This is ridiculous i mean there has to be a limit to do things. Nobody complained about motorola, nokia, blackberry etc... It’s only with apple iphone 4. Steve jobs still can’t admit his mistakes and to hide it he is making more mistakes. That’s not the solution. Very bad PR. i have a 3gs and that is going to be my last product of apple. Steve your days are numbered.... you have now earned more enemies than friends in the industry. They will come after you in unison. RIP.
Tobby - July 23, 2010 at 11:52pm
hhhmmm I thought when he had the unveiling of the iPhone 4 he said something like the antenna new desing will be revolutionary blah blah blah blah. STFU jobs if not you tell yours clown to do so ;)
Jay - July 23, 2010 at 11:48pm
My iP4 has the antenna issue and it\'s all good. I\'m waiting for the free case anyway. But this is almost childish on Apple\'s part. There is no need to to have done this when the Droid X is obsolete and being offered at a BOGO-free promo in 3 wks due to another Droid coming out. Hell, I think a Droid II is coming out soon. Get over it Apple. You still have satisfied customers. I wouldn\'t trade my iP4 in if I had good or bad reception.
gramarcop - July 23, 2010 at 11:53pm