Samsung to Rethink New Tablets After Seeing iPad 2

Samsung to Rethink New Tablets After Seeing iPad 2

Gokulmb - March 6, 2011 at 12:00am
Stupid iPad arguments.... Nothing new here. Think this will never end.
Junaid - March 5, 2011 at 11:31pm
Whatever any jerk says, see the numbers of ipad vs any other copy cat, ipad wins it, we dont care about flash shit, ipad completes the purpose of tablet better than anyone else.
R00B0y - March 4, 2011 at 4:50pm
boy it\'s quiet in here.... Suddenly all the andrones have no voice.... Go buy iPads and get a real tablet, not pretenders playing constant catch up
jon - March 4, 2011 at 6:12pm
Hey yes go and buy a real APPLE tablet with 2mp hd camera.....still 3G ja ja........no flash support.....no download support.......$39.00 dollars hdmi out adapter......no retina display......still 720p recording......no flash led for pictures.......ummmmm and in a few months they will sell you ipad3 with whatever we are missing now!!!!!! you wake up....dummy ISLAVE.....GET A REAL TABLET WITH 3D VIDEO RECORDING / AMOLED DISPLAY / REGULAR MINI-HDMI VIDEO OUT / 4G......ARE YOU SMART?
Jim - March 4, 2011 at 6:30pm
you could have the fastest car in the world, but if you have shitty tires, it doesn\'t mean anything. same goes for hardware with software. in this sense, the xoom is a faster car than the ipad, but with the android operating system, it\'s got the shittiest tires around.
Jon - March 4, 2011 at 10:33pm
Having IOS is like having a Ferrari.....is yours but don\'t touch it.....so what\'s the point?......most beautiful woman, is yours but she will decide what to do........soooooo?
Jon - March 4, 2011 at 10:37pm
Who is talking about speed? Can you read again the comment? Lack of features....no adobe flash.....no flash led for the camera.....2mp camera......no hdmi without adapter.....no 4g.......no retina display......you want me to keep going?????! No wonder the same price.....
iPad 2 - March 5, 2011 at 4:32am
Listen you all. I may lack the features like HDMI, retina etc etc, but with me its all about how you use me, how you touch me and how I feel in your hands. I love the way you stroke me so I respond smooth and do just what you want. I replay you with kindness by not leaving you hanging and walking out the door. All others are not as smooth as me. I have a body thats to die for - Im not big and fat and heavy, Im thin and smooth and sexy. Sure others can do what i can BUT they dont do it the WAY I do it for you. Its all about making you happy babe - not the SIZE and SPEED. Now come over here and stroke me up - I know you want me.
ifan - March 5, 2011 at 5:54am
lolz.. I love u babe
Jon - March 5, 2011 at 6:55am
Pathetic ISICK.....sorry I love you but I have to let you go for your lack of love(features)!
fcbarcelona07 - March 5, 2011 at 10:47am
ipad... huge \"ipod touch\" thats what people said. Everyone seemed disappointed, they doubted apple but once again HUGE!!! succes!!!! even with its limited features it was successful now every company is making a tablet trying to imitate apple (like always) so if you still talking crap go any other cheap imitation of the ipad
Jon - March 5, 2011 at 1:06pm
Talking about imitations..........WAO FINALY IPAD COPYCAT THE CAMERAS AND DISPLAY OUTPUT........WAO
Junaid - March 5, 2011 at 11:24pm
Wow, that perfect example.