December 9, 2022

How to Jailbreak Your 2.x.x 3G iPhone (Mac) [Updated 2.2.1]

Posted January 30, 2009 at 11:39am · 307 comments · Add Comment
finance homework help
finance homework help - May 11, 2012 at 6:28am
The 'big deal' is that even though the date may not be exact... it's a celebration. It's a celebration of a birth of a man, a man who God gave us as his Son, to do a few things. First and foremost, he died for our sins. He did tons and tons of miracles and was completely sinless his entire life.
finance homework help
finance homework help - May 4, 2012 at 9:33am
A later Merry Christmas to all! But why would Christmas be merry at all? Why in the world should we celebrate it as any sort of religious holiday? I mean.. it's been historically proven that the birth of Jesus didn't actually happen on December 25... right? What's the big deal?
Trisha
Trisha - January 8, 2012 at 11:50pm
Appreciation for this inorfmation is over 9000-thank you!
ziyeli keith
ziyeli keith - December 8, 2011 at 11:19am
really nice iphone...nice features also... http://www.celebsclothing.com/products/Chris-Evans-Fantastic-Four-Jacket.html
essay help
essay help - July 5, 2011 at 9:02am
very interesting article! I will follow your themes. Can I subscribe to your posts on Twitter or on your Facebook profile?
danny
danny - October 13, 2009 at 5:12pm
hi can some help i connet my iphone to itunes message on screen saying sim inserted does not appear to be surported how do i get to restore page to start my jailbreak process can somone help me thanks danny boy!!!
wes
wes - September 15, 2009 at 7:38pm
yea this pretty much just screwed my phone up......i can't restore it to its original firmware or anything! And the jailbroken firmware freezes everytime i power it up. So im pretty sure I just wasted 300 dollars ....FML any ideas...
Keith
Keith - August 27, 2009 at 10:13am
Hi I got an USB problem. I followed the steps with out any problems until i got to the USB connection. It will not find my iphone 3gs. It appears in Itunes , the charger works great. So the problem is not the cable. Is there any one out there who got the same issue, and maybe got thrue it..
scamster
scamster - August 27, 2009 at 10:55am
Hi Keith, are you plugging it into the keyboard or the back of the display if so don't the power from these are not enough and needs to be plugged directly into the computer. If you are try using a USB hub this may alleviate any problems you may have.
natassa
natassa - July 2, 2009 at 7:27pm
Hi, I have the same problem as Tannoy (posted on 2009-05-20), i.e. can't switch on the phone at all after I botched this. Would anyone happen to know if there is anything I can do to resuscitate a resolutely non-responsive 3g, other than take it to applestore and beg them not to charge too much?
Nick
Nick - June 22, 2009 at 11:35pm
Thank you so much for this. My iPhone pretty much died about 3 weeks after jailbreaking. This tutorial helped me restore. After a wasted day dealing with Apple's proprietary BS, I can finally rest!