How to Jailbreak Your iPhone 3GS Using RedSn0w (Windows) [4.3.5]

How to Jailbreak Your iPhone 3GS Using RedSn0w (Windows) [4.3.5]

itaymis - April 7, 2013 at 7:28pm
try this one, http://www.rapidunlockers.com/ I have unlocked my phone there. very fast service (about 6 hours total) and cheap, now i can update to any version without having to worry that my phone will be locked ever again. Only 9.99 for phone unlocks!
Dan - February 11, 2012 at 5:44pm
Windows7 64 bit iTunes 10.5.3.3 Red Sn0w 9.10b5 When I try and restore in iTunes using 2,1_4.3.5_8L1 I keep getting errors and cannot make it past the iTunes restore phase. Where's my flaw?
MaEsTrO - September 17, 2011 at 7:34pm
Hi, I just baught a 3GS 32Gb Iphone and it's already unlocked in another country, now i'm using it with a different sim which works great but it's not jailbroken ( no cydia installed ), model number is MC133B and it's also Old boot. I was wondering if i jailbreak my iphone will it be locked again? and how can i check if it is factory unlocked. Note that the IOS is 4.3.5 and BB 05.16.02. that's why i'm worried about jailbreaking it coz if it's locked i will be stuck in this unlockable baseband and i'll have to upgrade to BB 6.15 and loose my GPS which i don't want to. Any help?!
Wilbert odom - August 16, 2011 at 7:14pm
Need help
Dhany WIbiksana - August 15, 2011 at 10:32pm
Unable to recognize current ipsw with 4.3.5 & redsn0w_win_0.9.8b4
Potrod - August 20, 2011 at 2:01am
Select the 4.3.4 firmware ipsw instead. That is a typo in the tutorial. In the screenshot it shows 4.3.4.
Fernando Soares - August 12, 2011 at 2:22am
I do all steps here, but when the steps eleven start appears in the redsnow screen the info"Exploiting with limera1n" and nots happening...i try to start the redsnow procees agains and continue the same...what i need to do? i have a iphne 3gs amd before this its in the version 4.3.5. tks
Daniel Jean - August 9, 2011 at 9:36pm
I have a 3gs 32gb unlocked with ipad baseband. If use this method to jailbreak it do you think that i will still be able to unlock it through redsnow ? I don't know if I update to 4.3.5 will update the modemfirmware.
WH - August 7, 2011 at 8:47pm
I wrote earlier too ... is cydia not loading for some people? I wnet through the whole process and then cydia comes up as a white icon. Is iclarified deleting comments??!!
Shyam - August 22, 2011 at 6:42am
try running redsn0w again and now just select the "just boot tethered right now" option. you will be able to open cydia icon after the process is completed, but the unlock isn't workign yet.
hifive - September 9, 2011 at 11:29am
go ahead and watch this vid, watch the part after 3;20 and the rest http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iarrxG6FSkY luck
Shyam - September 9, 2011 at 7:40pm
I would like to warn you all that redsnow does not work with 4.3.5 yet as their website says. They are just fooling people and taking money. you have to downgrade to a lower version so that jailbreak and unlock both happen successfully.
OmarMohi - August 5, 2011 at 12:15pm
The final rebooting is taking so long time, should i wait or re-do it all over again ?
Dan - August 3, 2011 at 2:16pm
Step Five says to select the 4.3.5 firmware but the picture shows you selecting 4.3.4. Im assuming its 4.3.4 you mean seeing as your instructinos have you download it for some reason
ND - August 4, 2011 at 10:32pm